A "normal" school day

People did not pay attention to me kissing Levi at all. I️ really don't care if someone finds out really. That was the least of my concerns. Until that fucking horseface said something. "Ohhhh Yeager got his hole stretched last night I️ see. Why else would you be eating Mr.Ackermann's face off?" "FUCK OFF HORSEFACE!"

"Oh gay Titan shit has a attitude. I️ an sooo scared of you!!! Note my ovoid sarcasm!!" My blood boiled. How dare you call me gay when you are obviously hanging out with that kid who looked like a freckled Jesus. "Then will you please stop being straight and go hang out with your freckled Jesus boyfriend?!?!"

Jean started shouting lasers at me with his eyes. Damn he could kill anyone with one glare. "THATS IT!!!!!!!!" Jean threw a punch at me. I️ dogged it and Mr. Ackermann caught his hand "Hurt my boyfriend and ill make you go to hell." Levi sounded like his normal self but with a little bit more protective way as well.

Jean nodded and sat down like a good boy. "Hey are you ok my Dulce?" I️ blush a deep red.  I️ looked like a stop sing or a tomato. "Yes Hechiou I️ am ok thanks for asking. Did jean hurt you?" "No I️ am fine Eren." People were shocked. They would have expected to even call a student that he was dating a brat. Nope not me ha calls me Dulce.

I️ go up and hug Levi. He smiled. HE SMILED!!! "Hey you are smiling. Am I️ that good at making you happy?" Levi opened his mouth and quickly closed it. Guess he could not take the JeagerBomb flirting with him. I️ shrug and Levi gets  back to teaching.

"Titans once roamed this earth in 800 A.C. They would eat humans not because they were hungry, but for cruel reasons. To kill humans. There was a fighting team called the Scout Regiment. They were also called the Wings of Freedom. Blah blah blah now let's talk about the test that is coming up."

Ugghhhh why am I️ always looking at him? I️ can't stop!!!! I️ really want Levi to kiss me right now.

"There was this kid named Eren who wanted to kill all of the titans on earth."

I️ jumped to the moon when I️ heard Levi say my name. He continues............

"He was always angry. And I️ mean always. His last name was Jaeger. No not Yeager with a Y, Jaeger with a J. Now on to the important part. He was a Titan shifter. His caption was named Levi Ackermann. They fell in love actually. It was a sad ending to the story. Eren and Levi were caught having sex by commander Erwin Smith. They were both beaten to death. Being gay back then was terrible really. Now I want all of you to go home and read pages 69-76. Those pages have the story in more greater detail. Test on pages 69-76 tomorrow so make sure you read."

I felt like I knew that pain. Like a life before mine??? Idk it seems all too familiar. I then started to go to study hall and then "Oi Eren stay here with me for the rest of the day. I'll take good care of you." I paused and hear me. Ackermanns deep booming voice. So sexy.

"Ummm ok? Can we go shopping after school tho?" "Yeah that is what I was planning to do." I sit down in a chair next to his desk and I kiss him. He kisses back. I pulled him in for a heated kiss. He swiped his tongue on my lower lip and I gladly allow him in. Then all of the sudden...............

Flash............

A photo was taken of us!!!!!!!

Levi did not pull away so I started to panic. "Muffhhhh!" I try to tell Levi about the photo but he would not let me go. I push him away and he looks at me with shock. "Why did you pull away Yeager??"

"Someone took a photo of us!!"

Levi rolled his eyes and walked out of the classroom. I pulled him before he could tho. "What are you soo moody Levi?!" I look into Levi's eyes. Glassy shiny eyes. He was crying!!

"Get off of me Eren!!" I look at Levi in shock. He punches me and I fall down.

"Why are you so mean!" I ran out of the classroom. Levi pulls me back and I pull my arms away. "Stay away from me!!!"

I run out and go to the bathroom.

Why did this always happen to me???? Why??

I go to Levi's Home and get a knife.

To be continued................................