The horseface named Jean

I start my car and start to head out to go to school. I start to see a figure behind me and wrapped their arms around me. "Hey Eren bring me to school!" Without giving
Mr. Ackerman   A response he sat down in my car. I ignore that and got in and buckled my seatbelt and drove off to school. We got out of the car and started to head in the big building.
Levi went into his classroom and I followed. We still had 30 minutes until people can even come into the classroom. I had permission from Mr. Ackerman to come into school with him everyday.

I poke my head out the doors window and saw that black haired girl again. Why the hell do I keep seeing her?" Oi Eren come here!" I went over to Levi and he kissed my forehead and said "here let me give you tonight's homework so you can get it done ahead of time and we can have more time to watch a movie at my place." "Ok but this does not seem fair having the chance to get the Hw done while all of the others have to do it a home." "Tch just do it or I will not let you come over today! Anyways what time do you have lunch?" "Lunch is at 12:00 for me why?" "That is the same time I have my lunch so come and visit me in my room" "o-ok".

I sit down as I hear the bell ring. Everyone stared at me as they came into the room. I hope no one knew that my teacher and I were in a more romantic relationship then just teacher and student. That was all I could think about and then I started fantasizing about Levi ................................ in bed. Still why the hell do I think of him sometimes sexually? I heard Levi's deep and sexy voice call my name.

" Eren do you know the answer to the question!" "N-no I-" "I need to speak with you outside the classroom now. The rest of you work on your homework." I go out in the hall with Levi and start to blush. "What were you daydreaming about I want to know or you will never get the chance to seduce me.......... EVER!" I blush and told Levi what I was thinking about. He started to have a faint blush as well.

"Well well well old Yeager boy wants to fuck me huh?" "N-no I-I just ummmm w-want to-" I was cut off by Levi giving me a quick kiss on my lips. I cut Levi off and said"wait what if someone comes into the hall?!" "I will flip them off and give them 10 years of homework if they ever try to speak of it!" "Wow isn't that a little harsh Levi?" "Nope!" I blush and he kisses me again and kissed my forehead. I blush a deep red and I can feel my face heating up. My heart raced and I can feel something I never before felt...............lust. I let out a little moan as our lips danced in unison and connected like we were meant for each other. Like a puzzle really.

I go back into the classroom with my face still bright red. People stared at me and then at
Mr. Ackerman. People then begun to talk amongst themselves saying that he fucked me for a minute. That was not true it was only our lips! "Oi did you get that? You will be punished with more homework if you don't stop daydreaming!" " o-ok" I replayed but the I heard a booming laugh come from this one guy who looks like a horse. " I bet that punishment is sucking his dick off!!!! Watch out Eren you will become a naughty boy! You naughty naughty slut! Ahaha hahahahahahaha!"

"Oi if you are so sure then ask Marco why you were moaning his name last night!" I said to Jean as he looked at me. "Hey at least I am open about being gay. You just hide in the corner jerking off to a photo of Mr. Ackerman!"
"Shit the heck up Jean!! You will be having lunch detention with me. Eren go to lunch like you normally do I will help you with homework during wall clean-up today." "Ohhh so you are going to suck his dick during wall clean up today huh Yeager good for you!" "Jean you are suspended for a week now get the hell out of my room you are pissing me off!"

Without a word Jean left the room. The rest of the period was silent as Levi told us how to write an essay. He was a social studies teacher though but we will have to write many essays in his class for homework. It was very weird and finally the bell rang. Levi motioned me to come here. He kissed me on the lips and the black haired girl saw. The tall sexy teacher gave her a glare. "You are not to speak of this miss Mikasa or you will have more then 10 years of homework to do now get out." She walked out without saying a word. Damn Levi was very protective of me.

To be continued...............

Did you like this chapter did ya did ya???
Have an jolly good Riren love y'all
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️