What happened?????

I woke up to a sudden smell of bacon  and  eggs. I looked around the room I was in and did not recognize it. I swing myself out of the bed and got clothes on. I thought it was strange that this place had some of my clothes in the closet.

I ran down the stairs and see Levi cooking some breakfast. "L-Levi why am I in your house??" "You don't remember??" "No what happened??" "After you got on top of me you fainted. You weren't waking up after sometime soo I decided to take you to my place." "Oh" I blush a raw red colour on my face and sat down waiting for Levi to serve me some breakfast.

"Hey Levi can I ask you a question?" "Sure what do you want my dulce(dulce means sweet in Spanish. I speak a little Spanish!)?" "Did we have sex yet?" "No not yet why did you want to?" "N-No I did not but can we do it soon? I want to explore." I said with my face burning bright red. "Sure just let me go shopping I still need to get some food for our dinner tonight."
"Ok! Can I come with you?" "Sure thing!"

Levi drops me at my house to get my things. I pack some clothes toothbrush and a vibrator just Incase. I tell my mom goodbye and she hands me another condom. ANOTHER FUCKING CONDOM!!!!I️ roll my eyes and tell her thank you. Damn fangirls.

I️ walked out to Levi and he helped me load the car with my bags. I️ will be staying at his house for a couple of weeks, months, of even possibly my whole life.  I️ sigh and get into Levi's car. "Hey can I️ speak to you?" "Yeah sure thing Yeager. What do you want from your Hechiou my dulce???" "Umm yeah can we please keep our relationship a secret and also no sex until I️ get a little older. Plus I️ want to keep my virginity for now. I️ think it will help us build our relationship Levi"

"Sure thing Eren But can we at least go as far as French kissing? Or it that too much for you?" I️ blush and tell Levi "that is ok once and a while. Not all the time tho" Levi agrees and we arrive at his house. I️ go upstairs and unpack my things and sit down and made me and Levi some tea.

~Time skip brought to you by Eren's fine ass. And remember Eren's booty is holy!!!!!!!!!!!~

Levi cuddles up to me and kissed my cheek. Not my ass cheek don't assume things you yaoi fangirls!! We put on a movie and I️ fell asleep on his shoulder. I️ was awoken to Levi carrying me bridle style up to my bedroom, well both of our bedroom really. We decided to share the same bed.

Levi pulls the covers up and clings onto me like a fly on a fly trap. I️ did not want this moment to end. I️ felt safe but, what if someone finds out about us? What will happen to us if someone finds out? How will the society react to us? What will our future hold? A child sooo beautiful and strong? Will they grow up to be a doctor or stripper?

Questions keep surrounding me. I️ wonder and wonder what will happen with Levi's and my relationship. I️ smile and kiss Levi. He lets out a little chuckle and I️ cuddle with him. I️ am use to sleeping in a king size bed by myself now I️ have to get use to sleeping with someone else who likes to cuddle. This was quite easy to get use to really.

You might think it is hard but it is really not.

~~~~~~

I️ wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. Damn 7o'clock already?? Ugggg time for school. (School starts at 7:45 for me. I️ have to wake up at 6:00am it sucks really😕)  I️ pack my bag and made breakfast for Levi. I️ was not going to eat because I️ was not really hungry.

Levi drives me to school and we go to class. People wonder why I️ was hanging around Levi soo much. I️ waited in Levi's room for the bell to ring. I️ was slowed to stay in his classroom before homeroom started because I️ was his boyfriend duh!!!!

Levi moved over to me and kissed my cheek. I️ blush and we start to discuss homework for his class. "Am I going to have to do homework my oh great and mighty Hechiou?" Levi chucked at the name. "Yes Titan freak now go back to history class!" "Ok but I️ want to stay here with you!" "Tch brat. Oh and Yeager can you stay after school and wait for me so we can go home together?" "Yeah sure why not?"

I️ go over to Levi and plant a short and sweet kiss. He smiled and he pulled me in for another kiss. "Eager are we Mr Ackermann?" "Shut it. Oh and tell that horseface that he owes me his extra work!" I️ nod and the bell rings. "Oh and don't forget to see me after school my dulce!" I️ smile and students began to pour into the classroom.

"I️ love you Levi~" I️ said to him and kissed him. Not caring if anyone knew of us anymore. 

_______________________________________
Guess who is back!!!!!!
Sorry I️ have not updated on a while! I️ was really busy with school work and other shit. I️ started to go back into depression but I️ was quickly pulled out of the darkness. Don't worry I️ am fine now!!!!! But not my arms😞😞😞 I️ cut myself. I️ am fine now. If you need help of any sort I️ am here but don't privet message me yet. I️ can't get the fricken e-mail to work😂😂😂😂. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!

Peace out✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️
Love yall❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️