The kiss and nosebleeds

I woke up in the morning to the sound of Levi starting to wake up. I got up and started to make a homemade pancakes and fresh orange juice and some bacon and eggs to go with the pancakes. I can hear Levi come into the kitchen and he gasped again. "How the hell did you make all of this!" I chuckle a little. "Hey Eren don't forget to go to wall cleaning service. It is 3:00-3:30." I nod and handed him a plate with three sunny side eggs, four pieces of bacon and, three pieces of toast.

"Hey Hechiou when we are done with wall cleaning do you want to come over and spend the night?" "Why don't you come over next door to my house and spend the night?" I hesitate to respond. The reason why I wanted to stay at my house is so that he would need to follow my moms rules. That rule was no sex in the house but, If we did we would have to use protection. I would of just told Levi that we could not overall because of my mom won't let us. I'm pretty sure that she would basically force us to do it and, let's just say she would have a whole box of tissues to just contain her nosebleed.

"Well what is your answer?" I still did not say anything until he smacked his lips with my cheek. I blush and he says"this is all we would do if you were to come over." I pull his head down and kissed him on the lips. To my surprise Levi melted into the kiss. I heard the door open and did not pay mind. "OMG LEVI!"the lady screamed Levi pulled away and saw I saw Mrs. Smith. What the hell she was my English teacher. And why the hell would she be here?"Go the hell away shitty glasses! Oh Eren this is Hanji. She just got engaged to Erwin. Do you know him?" "N-no why?" He owns an ice cream shop near by" "oh ok!"

"Levi you are kissing a student!" Hanji paused and said "that is .....................adorable! I need a tissue please." She ran and grabbed a tissue and I saw blood. She was having a nosebleed
"DAMN YOU FANGIRLS!" Hanji laughed and took the left over bacon and said goodbye. I grabbed the leftovers from last nights dinner. Levi pulled me onto the table and kissed me. I layed down on the table and Levi laughed. "Why don't we take the day off to have fun" "but it is only the second day of school and really getting to know you!" "Fine let's just go in late." Before I can reply Levi pulled us into a deep and lustful kiss.

I moan into the kiss and Levi licked my lower lip asking for permission to enter his tongue. I did not allow that to happen. He pulled off mine and his shirt and started tracing the ridges and cracks of my six pack. I moaned and Levi quickly enters his tongue and felt every inch of my six pack. I moan and then I hear a voice outside my apartment door. I ignore that noise and pulled Levi close to me.

The door opens and it was my mom. I still did not pay mind and she gasped. "Eren omg........... this is the best thing that can ever happen to me!" Levi then pulls away and smirks. "See you at school Eren and don't forget your homework." Just like that Levi left me with Carla. "Eren you know he is your teacher right. He is five years apart from you right?" I nod and then my mom jumps up and down. "Yay my son is all grown up!!! Yay! Oh when are you two going to get married?" "Mom!!!" She hugged me and said"don't worry I love you no matter what!"

That relieved me. "Now don't forget to give Levi some lunch and don't forget the Pocky!" "Ok mom but I am going to his house after I am done with wall cleaning!" "Ok be careful oh hey you will need this!" She handed me a thing in small wrapper. I knew what it was. "Mom really!?" "Just incase you need it!" I nod. Of corse my mom is waiting to hear me moan Levi's name. She really wants me to have sex. Well maybe tonight I will give her something to nosebleed over. I text Levi,

To Levi:
Hey are you going to school?
From Levi:
Yes why are you not going?
To Levi:
No I just did not want anyone to get suspicious why we were both not at school
From Levi:
Oh ok what did your mom say to you?
To Levi:
She gave me a fucking condom!
From Levi:
You didn't need it I already bought some a week ago
To Levi:
I am not promising anything Levi!
From Levi:
ok if you insist but would you like to feel pleasure for the first time I your life?
To Levi:
How the hell did you know that I am a virgin?!
From Levi:
Tch you can clearly tell that you never even been kissed by your own mom
To Levi:
Whatever Hechiou!
From Levi:
See you at school brat
To Levi:
I have a name dammit now use it!
From Levi:
Eren
To Levi: thank you now see you at school love you!
From Levi:
Tch love you too Eren.

I close up my phone and got up to go to school. I then knew that Levi I love you too much.

To be continued.........

Thank you all for reading!!! I hope you loved the chapter! Love y'all peace out!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️