Wall cleaning service?(some smut)

"Ahhhh l-Levi ahhh what are you?!!! Ahhhhh!"
"Eren quiet or people will here us in here want that to happen?!!" "No it's just sooo tight around my waist!" "I don't care!" Levi tightens the belt to help me. We was putting on the gear one to demonstrate how the 3D maneuvering gear will look on us. People probably might have thought we were in each others pants by now(I will tell you when there will be smut in the chapters. There will be a warning at the beginning of the chapter!).

"Ok now Eren all you have to do is stand there and look sexy. And then when I am done demonstrating how put put on the gear for wall clean up you will need to help me hand out the belts to everyone or you will not get to sleep with me tonight. Got it?" "Y-yes sir!" I stand there and wait until Levi is done giving the rest of the pins and the presentation. Everyone there was familiar. Of corse Jean was there too. Yes he got suspended but Levi forced him to join the wall cleaning service.

The half an hour went by quickly as Levi explained how to put on the 3D gear. Levi offered to take me to his house and I gladly accepted it. I had no idea that I was getting turned on seeing Levi in this state. He was all hot and sweaty from the beaming sun hitting him as he was giving the demonstration.

~~~

I was at Levi's house and it smelled brand new with a hint of tea. I made dinner and Levi set the table. We had ate our dinner and headed off to bed. "Wait Eren how old are you?" "21 why??" "Lets go to the strip club." "What wait I can't go there!" "Please I have a room rented of us to go in any time this week!" "Fine but only this once!"

We pulled up to the club and when we got in it smelled of alcohol and smoke. I looked around to find only men and teens who had used fake  IDs. I looked at the poles and saw only men and at the bar only men. Then I realized that this was a gay club for men. "Here this way Eren!" Levi pulled me into the back of the stage and pulled me into a room.

The rooms walls were painted red. The ceiling was black and as well as the bed. The sheets were black and the pillows were black. There was a nightstand and I walk towards it. I heard loud music and cheering. It was a Friday after all. I then realized that I wanted to go see
What was going on. I hesitated and someone knocks on the doors. "Come in!" Levi yells. The man opens the doors and I instantly recognize him. "Armin???!!!!"I said as he looked at me seeming to recognize me as well.

"Eren omg how have you been it has been five years scenic I have last seen you!" I pull Armin into a big hug. He was short and he had semi short yellow hair. He looked just like a yellow coconut. We pulled away from the hug and he handed me a tray full of shots. And I mean full.
"Oh Eren I got to leave due to it being Friday and packed. Here is my number call me and we can catch-up!!" I nod and shut the door.

"Who was that?" Levi asked in a jealous tone. "My friend from junior high!" "Oh ok he is not stealing you from me is he?" "No no no I know he is not!" "Ok well how about we play rock paper strip?" "Ummm what?" "Let me explain. The person who loses a round of rock paper scissors will have to strip an article  of clothing.    
  The winner gets to choose what the other will strip off. The person left naked will have to be on the bottom." ......... I said nothing hoping that this would be a joke. But judging on Levi's face he was seriously turned on. I nod and says fine and we started to play.

"Rock, paper, scissors, strip!" I had lost. Not on purpose it just happened that I always lose these types of games. "Out Yeager get on the bed and wait for me I need to take a few shots." "Save some for me!" Me and Levi did a few shots and headed to the bed. "We need to have sex now!!!" Levi pulled me as he took off his boxers. He teased me by licking and sucking on my nipples.

My nipples became harder and harder and so has me erection. I felt really good and turned on. He moved down closer and closer to my erection. He all the sudden pulls up and handcuffs my hands and pulls me up onto the bed frame. "I am going to let you suck me so I can prepare my dick for entrance." I nodded but before I can take in his member he shoved it I my mouth. I let out load gulping noises as he trusted into my mouth.

Each time he thrusted into my mouth he shoved all and I mean all of his length in me. "Keep on sucking pet!" I could not respond to him. He got really pissed off. "Eren!" He thrusted in my mouth hard and deep and I almost gaged as is cock hit the back of my throat.  "Gahhhh Eren I might cum ahhhh! You feel so...........so gah!!............ fucking good!" I then started to suck really hard. "AHHHHH I IM COMING!!!!" I felt a burst of liquid in the back of my throat. I go up to kiss him. I then push him on the bed and got on top of him.

"The fun has only began Hechiou!" As I said that Levi had a light blush on his face.  "Fuck me real hard Eren. I need you inside me now!" I laugh at his dirty remark. "Sit tight Levi that night has only began!!!" I look at him in a lustful way and smile and kiss him. He took off my handcuffs and I smile at him. That is right the night has only begun.