01

Waste of space.

Punch.

Backstabbing Bitch.

Kick.Kick.

No One Loves You.

Punch.Punch.

I lay there flat on the floor, screaming for them to stop, they punched and kicked me not caring for my shouts and screams,my whole body had given up, unable to move.

"You are a useless piece of shit, you deserve nothing" My foster mother spat.

"GET UP" My foster dad shouted.

I tried to pull myself up but my arms were weak, I fell back and landed hard on the ground.

They were shouting at me, but I couldn't hear what. My whole visions were turning black, knocking me out.

~~~~~~~~

I slowly sat up, visions coming back from last night. They hurt me bad this time much worse than the other nights.

It was Monday and luckily they were both working all day, this was the only day I was free, the only day I wasn't getting abused.

I made my way to the bathroom taking off my clothes, I looked in the mirror and cringed at the look of my body, bruises and cuts all over me mostly cover my whole body. I had a few cuts and bruises on my face, but they were easy enough to cover up with makeup.

I checked my phone noticing it was 6:39am, meaning I have an hour left till school started.

I went for a quick shower, washing my hair and cleaning all the dry blood off my body until I was clean.

I picked out black ripped jeans and a maroon hoodie from my closet, and quickly changed, having only 20 mins left.

I put my hair up in a messy bun, done my makeup and ran downstairs, stepping over all the empty bottles of beer that were laying on the floor. The house was a mess, they never cared to clean up after themselves, the smell of alcohol and smoke always in the air.

I never really ate anything in the morning so I grabbed my bag and keys and made my way to school, which was only a five minute walk.

I ran the last couple of minutes, ignoring the pains in my legs and stomach, I was late and I don't want a detention so I had to.

I make my way to chemistry, walking faster, so I don't get a detention. I was just about there when someone's hard shoulder bumped into me,making me fall on the ground.

"Ow" I cried, not knowing who knocked me over.

"Watch where you going" A dark voice said.

I looked up to see who it was, but I didn't recognise who it was, probably a new student.

"E-eh sorry" I stuttered, making eye contact with the stranger.

He was pretty hot actually, nice eyebrows, sharp jawline, and amazing body.

Pfft what am I thinking he will never like me, no one will.

"Forget about it" he muttered before storming off.

Someone's very grumpy this morning. I stood up, feeling the pain in my body and walked to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!
Thanks for reading this far lol , Im honestlyso rubbish at writing, but I was bored and I wanted to write a book so yeahhhh!!

-Piece out, Ely xxx