04

If you guys are wondering Olivia's foster moms called Vivian and her foster dads called Trevor.
I'm just gonna use their names instead of foster mom and dad because it sounds better lol.

—————————————

It was 11pm and I couldn't sleep. It was a habit really, I've not had a proper night sleep in months. I was able to buy some sleeping pills with the money I've saved up since I was little, but they don't really help.

I heard noises from downstairs. I guess they're home. They were moving around and giggling, I guess they're drunk.

"OLIVIA GET DOWN HERE NOW" Vivian shouted. I sighed and got up. I walked down the stairs, shaking a little. When their drunk it's the worst, so I'm probably gonna get a hard beating. Fun.

I walked to living room where they were sitting and drinking beer. I stood at the door awkwardly waiting for them to notice.

"Make me food and if your not done in 15 then you'll see what happens okay?" Vivian's looked up with a smirk on her face. I nodded and looked away in disgust. I made my way to the kitchen, which was a mess.

I decided to just made eggs, bacon and toast considering I only had 15 minutes. I finished in 10 minutes, with everything cleaned and put away. I walked to the living room and handed them their food.

"I TOLD YOU TO BE DONE IN 15 MINUTES" Vivian shouted, standing up moving closer to me.

"I-I was" I stepped backwards in fear. She didn't care and brought her fist to my face. Ow. I lifted my hand to my face and noticed I was bleeding.

Trevor stood up and walked behind Vivian.

"Don't talk back" Trevor shouted, kicking my shins making me fall to the ground.

Well here goes another night of pain. I lay on the ground in pain, watched as they both punch and kick my body. Before I know it everything was black and I was knocked out.

~~~

I sat up slowly. My whole body was sore, my head was thumping and my legs and arms were weak. I picked up my phone which was laying on ground and I looked at the time.

10am.

Wow I must of been out long. I also noticed I had a message from an unknown number.

Hey see you at school:) - Austin btw:))

Em how did you get my number?

I took your phone when you weren't looking:)

Eh, okay

Where are you?

Not coming to school today

Awh why not:(

Why would you care I just met you yesterday?

Well we're friends now

Since when?:)

Since I saved you life:))))

Eh okay bye x

Bye:)x

I changed his contact to Austin🙂. I switched my phone off and slowly stood up, I stumbled a bit but eventually found my balance.

I looked around the house, they were gone. I felt relief I'm my bones and walked up to my room.

I picked out a casual outfit and walked to the bathroom. I striped down and looked at my body, once again it was covered in bruises and cuts.

Your probably wondering why I don't go get help. The thing is I can't if I do my foster parents will know and no doubt they'll kill me So I'm stuck.

I don't know why they have so much hate towards me but I personally thinks it's because I've cost them a fortune, and caused a lot of stress.

I jump in the shower washing my hair and clearing all dry blood off my body.

I changed into my outfit and decided to go for a walk, I was still a bit weak but I'm sure I will cope.

I walked to the park and noticed a tall figure sitting on a bench. I walked closer and realised it was Austin.

"Hey Friend" I said and sat next to him. He looked up and smiled.

"Hey, what are you doing" he asked.

"Taking a walk, why you not at school".

"I hate English so I skipped"

"Cool"

He looked at me with a questioning look.

"What's that on your face" I was confused at first but then I realised he was talking about the cut and bruises.

"Oh em it's nothing" I said quickly. Please no more questions.

"Anyway do you wanna go bowling with me on Saturday" he asked.

I doubt Vivian and Trevor will let me, but I could probably sneak out. They'll will probably be out drinking on Saturday anyway so I'm sure I'll be fine.

"Eh sure, what time" I asked.

"I'll pick you up at 6pm?"

"Okay it's a date" I smiled and got up.

"I need to get going I'll see you tomorrow" I quickly walked off and headed straight home.

As I was walking I got a text from Austin.

Remember 6pm on Saturday :)

I'll be waiting outside, you better be there:)))

Don't worry sweetheart:)

Don't call me that please!

Okay sweetheart:)

I smiled and switched my phone off.

Why did I agree to this, I'm gonna grow feelings for him and I can't let him know about my past. I'll just keep him in the Friend zone. It for the best anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks again for reading this book:).

It's not the best so if you guys notice any mistakes please tell me hehe :)))

-Ely xoxo