03

I turned my phone on, reading the time. 5:15pm. Wow I've been studying that long. School had finished 2 hours ago but I've been studying in the library.

Every Monday I study after school because it's the only day I can, I can't study at home because I never have any time and I'm alway either in pain or tired. I really want to get into college so I try my hardest to get the hours of studying I need.

I pack my books and notes in my bag and head out the school making my way home. It was getting dark, so I made my steps slightly faster.

I had a feeling that someone was following me so I stopped and turned around, but no one seemed to be there so I turned around and started walking again. I heard footsteps and loud breathing. I turned around again and noticed a scruffy looking man holding a beer bottle. He gave me a creepy grin and walked towards me, I turned around and picked up my pace.

I didn't know where I was, I had to take a different route because I wanted the creepy guy to stop following, but he was still there.

I took a quick turn into a dark alleyway, which was stupid because there was 2 other creepy men standing. I turned back but the other creep was there, leaving me trapped.

"Why aren't you a pretty lady" one creepy said, stepping closer to me. The others were behind him looking me up and down with a large creepy smile on their faces. I looked at them with disgust and spat at them. Ew I know, but they deserved it.

This is it. I'm gonna get raped and murdered. I scrunched my eyes shut ready for what they were gonna do but nothing happens. I slowly opened my eyes noticing a dark figure beating up the guys.

"Don't touch her again" he said giving his last punches, he turned to me.

"Come with me" he said. I recognise that voice, it was Austin. I don't know where he came from but I'm thankful for him saving my life.

"Thank you" I whispered, still in shock from what had just happened. He looked at me and nodded.

"You know you should be more careful" he muttered and shook his head. We walked out the alleyway and stopped in front of a motorbike. He looked at me and smirked.

He jumped on and gave me his helmet expecting me to jump on.

"Am i hell riding this" he looked at me and shook his head.

"Do you want to get home or not" he said. I sighed and jumped on, placing the helmet on my head.

I told him where I lived and we made our way. It didn't even take us five minutes to get there. He stopped outside my house, which looked a mess, I was so ashamed.

I thanked him and quickly walked away because of the embarrassment of the house. I opened the door and sighed, what a day. I had few hours until they were home, so I decided to clean the house a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin's POV

I was walking back from work, and noticed a girl, not just any girl Olivia.

Her blonde hair blowing in the wind, reminded me off her, the girl I once loved.

Olivia didn't seem to be alone, I noticed a man following her, he looked drunk. She had turned into a alleyway, but the man was still following her.

I sighed and walked towards them, into the alleyway. Their were 2 others of them all surrounding her and looking at her like they were hungry. I seen her close her eyes, obviously scared off the fact 3 creepy men were standing in front of her.

I took my chance and started throwing punches, knocking them out.

"Don't touch her again" I spat, giving them last punches. I turned to Olivia, noticing the shock and fear in her eyes.

"Come with me" I said, I walked towards my motorbike that was just out the alleyway, she walked behind me, with her head down. I looked at her and noticed that she had a bruise and scratch on her face. I shook my head and jumped on my motorbike, handing her the helmet.

"Am i hell riding this" she said making me chuckle.

"Do you wanna get home or not" I said, and after that she sighed and jumped on. I smirked and asked her for her address.

67 Grove Drive.

It wasn't that far from here but I wasn't letting her walk home after what just Happened.

After a few minutes I arrived, the house that I parked in front, looked a mess, there was beer bottles on the lawn, a smashed windows. I looked at Olivia, she looked ashamed, she said thank you and walked off to her house. I watched her as she reached the door, she opened it and I noticed inside their was more bottles on the floor. I felt sorry for her, she was living in a bad environment.

Why am I even caring. I just met her. She's just a girl from school. Just a girl that's reminds me of my ex, the girl I loved, the girl that died.

I quickly drove away and headed home.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is really bad so don't judge 😂😂

But thanks for reading, I appreciate it😘😘

-Peace Ely✌🏼xoxo