05

Strike

Austin just got his second strike, making him in the lead. He was so good at bowling, much better then me.

"Ughhh how are you so good at this" I said taking a sip of my coke.

We had arrived about 20 minutes ago, I was able to come out because Vivian and Trevor were out drinking. The bowling alley was 10 minutes away from my house which I never knew existed.

"Your just really bad" Austin said laughing, he sat down which meant it was my turn.

I stood up and picked up a light bowling ball, because I'm a weakling. I stood behind the line and shot the ball down the alley.

Strike

"Yassssssss" I screamed doing a little happy dance.

I screamed as a shot of pain ran through my stomach, I bent down and held my stomach.

Austin rushed over and patted my back.

"Are you okay Olivia" he said with concern, I looked up at his eyes and there was a glimpse of shock and worry.

"I'm fine, just period cramps" I lied.

"Are you sure"

"Yes I'm sure"

I went to my seat and sat down. Austin still looked at me with concern.

"I'm fine now go, it's your shot" I laughed.

The pain must of been from last night, they were once again punching and kicking me. It was like a routine.

I watched Austin had he took his shot. Wow he looked so sexy from behind, but then again he looked sexy from the front as well. No Olivia you can't think of that he's just a friend remember.

~~~~~~~~~~

The final score was 94- 120. Obviously Austin won. We walked out the bowling alley and stopped outside.

"Em Austin" I said. I pulled out a cigarette box and pulled out a cigarette.

"Can we stop and have a smoke?" I asked. He looked shocked and then he burst out laughing.

"What"

"You smoke"

"Yes problem?"

"No I just didn't take you as a girl to smoke"

I shrugged and offered him one, he took it and I lit it for him.

"So you smoke too" I asked, looking at him, we made eye contact and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Fuck sake stop it Olivia. He's just a friend and that's it.

"Well no" he said sarcastically while inhaling the nicotine.

I shook my head and lit my cigarette.

"It's help with my stress" I muttered. He looked at me for a moment and headed to the motorbike.

It was now 8:30pm and I still hope Vivian and Trevor were out.

I threw the fag end and jumped on the motorbike, securing the helmet. I put my hands round his waist and took a deep breath.

We stopped outside and I jumped off handed him the helmet. He also jumped off.

"Tonight was fun"he smiled. I smiled back and stood awkwardly.

"Yeah thanks" I said. He stared at me for a few seconds before landing a kiss on my cheek. I stood there with shock and before I knew it he was already gone.

I touched the spot where he kissed me, and it still tingled. Well there goes being just friends.

It's official I have a crush on Austin.

I walked inside, closing the door behind me. I still had a smile on my face that's until I seen them. Fuck.

"Where the fuck have you been" Trevor shouts grabbing my hair.

"I was at t-the l-library" I stuttered.

"Bullshit" they both shouted. Trevor grabbed me to the bathroom with Vivian following behind. What are they gonna do?.

Their was a bath in and without knowing they were shoving my head under the water.

They put my head down the water for at least 15 seconds, before pulling me up.

"Does it Teach you not to sneak out" Vivian shouted, pushing my head back down. After 15 secs they lifted my head up and threw me to the ground and did what they did every night. Punch and kick me under I'm knocked out.

After 4 minutes of brutal punches and kicks I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think of Austin and Olivia.

Give me ships names please:)))

Thanks for reading lol.

Vote and comment if you actually like this book lol.

-Ely ❤️