08

I stood in Austin's driveway and I must say I was shocked to see what was standing in front of me. I wouldn't say it was a mansion but it was quite a big house. The huge garden outside looked immaculate with perfectly shaped bushes, a beautiful water fountain and flowers that filled the garden with such bold and contrasting colours.

"Wow Austin, never knew you lived in such a perfect home" he smirked and walked towards the house.

"I wouldn't say perfect" he turned and smiled at me.

"Pft, it's the most perfect house I've ever seen" I spat out.

"Come on you need to see inside" he carefully grabbed my arm knowing I was still in pain from last night.

He opened the door and the inside was as beautiful as the outside. No crumb or a specs of dirt to be seen anywhere. I would never think of Austin living in this sort of house, given the fact that he's almost like a bad boy. Guess that's a lesson for me and everyone, never judge a book by its cover.

"Austin is that you" a soft, woman like voice shouts from another room.

A beautiful, middle aged woman walked out from the kitchen, it seems. She has a slim body, sleek blonde hair and a perfect face. This must be Austin's mum as the resemblance is noticeable.

"Hi, mum" Austin says while given her a hug. It made me smile seeing that Austin has a good relationship with his mother and honestly it made me miss my mum, more then I already do.

After they broke from their hug they both turned and looked at me.

"Austin who's this" his mum asked while giving me a strange look.

"This is Olivia, mum. She's a friend and she's going to be staying with us a while, if that's alright?" She nodded and gave me a surprising hug.

"Hello, Olivia. You're welcome to stay as long as you like and if you need anything I'll be here"

"Thank you-"

"Call me Nat, short for Natalie" I smiled.

"I'm making macaroni for dinner, would you like some Olivia" she asked me and I nodded. I was starving so I obviously didn't reject.

~~~

I was sitting in Austin's room and I must say it was amazing. His walls were painted dark brown, his blue and white double bed was placed in the center with 2 light green bedside tables on each side. He had a massive neon lamp that read 'chill' on his wall with two wide windows on each side.

"Do you like it" Austin must of noticed I was gazing around his perfect room and I was pretty embarrassed.

"Yeah, it's nice" I said looking down at my hands.

"Hey, you don't have to be so shy and embarrassed around me" he reassured. I looked up and I almost burst out crying.

"Why me. Why did you choose to be my 'friend' and why did you decide to bring me here. I appreciate what you did but i just can't imagine what would happen if my foster parents find out and what they would do to me or worse, to you."

"You just have to trust me, Olivia. I promise that I will keep you safe no matter what it takes. I wouldn't of helped you if I didn't have my reasons and don't ask me what they are, you will find out soon enough" he hugged me and I knew I was safe.

For now.

~~~~~~~~~
I finally updated for you all and I hope you like where this story is going. Plenty surprises coming soon and maybe even Olivia joining a gang, ahhhhhhh. you'll have to wait and see hehehe

Thank you :)
- Ely