02

I sat in my seat which was at the back of the class, no one sat next to me which left me alone.

I sighed and got my books and notes out, jotting down the notes from the blackboard.

I couldn't get the images from last night out my mind, their angry terrifying eyes looking down at me, every punch and kick leaving big black bruises. A tear had slipped from my eye. I have to stay strong I can't let anyone know, not that they would care anyway.

I wiped the tear away, making sure no one seen. They did this to me, it's been like this for 5 years, every night they would abuse and shout at me, not caring a slight bit for my pain.

I was stuck with them, well at least till my 18th birthday, in 8 months. If I've made it 5 years I can make it 8 months, but lately they've been drinking more and more angry.

My thoughts were interrupted when there was a knock on the door.

My teacher, Mrs Drablow opened the door.

"Oh your the new boy" she said. She let the boy into the class and my eyes widened.

It's the boy that knocked me over,the hot one.

I looked around the class realising that the only seats available were the seats next to me.

"You can go sit next to Olivia at the back" Mrs Drablow explained.

He walked over with his hands in his pockets, not having a care in the world for all the stares.

I shuffled in my seat awkwardly has he sat down. I put my head in my hands, already hating the class.

"Hey" he said with smirk. I looked up at him, noticing he had a scar on his neck. I shook my head and replied.

"Hi" I spoke awkwardly. He didn't seem like the grumpy guy I met this morning.

"I'm Austin by the way"I looked at him, and nodded. He seemed mysterious, with lots of secrets.

"I'm Olivia" I whispered, he nodded and smiled. Well someone's happy now.

The bell rang signaling the end of the period, I had a free period next so I usually go to the woods and walk.

I walked to the bench I hid ages ago, and sat down. This was the only place I felt free, I came here everyday during my free periods.

I pulled out a cigarette from my bag and lit it. I started smoking at 16 realising its keeps me calm. No one knew about it except from my friend Alex, she was away on holiday atm. She was my bestfriend since pre school , she's always been there but she still doesn't know about the abuse I get at home.

I finished off the fag, throwing away the end and headed back to school.

Another 4 hours of this and I'm home. My foster parents finished around 8, but they usually go to the pub and get drunk.

I loved Monday's, no punches or bruises. My only free day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this far lol
You guys really should check out my friends books Eccxdentesiast

-Peace Ely✌🏼xxxxxx