07

Hey guys sorry I've not written in a while, my phone was broken for a while and I've been busy dealing with some family issues but I'm back:) 1k views, wow I never imagined I would get that many people reading my story, thanks everyone xx

I'm going to try my hardest to finish this story for you guys :))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting up felt like a mission, my whole body was still aching from last night, I felt like I've been hit my a train. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I started to think about everything.

"Why me, why me" I mumbled as I looked up towards the ceiling.

I pulled myself together and slowly stood up feeling as sore as ever. I slowly walked to the kitchen and took a couple paracetamol out the cupboard. Luckily, Trevor and Vivian were away at work so It gave my body a chance to heal.

I picked up my phone that was lying on the floor and seen I had 10 messages and 15 missed calls from Austin. I wasn't in the mood to speak to anyone right now so I shut my phone off and placed it in my pocket.

My whole body was covered with dried blood so I jumped in the shower. After I took my clothes off I didn't realise how bad my body was. Almost everywhere was covered with bruises and scars. I was no longer to look at my body so I closed my eyes and let the hot water wash away the blood.

After finally getting out the shower, I got dressed and decided I was going to go for a walk to get fresh air. I was able to walk probably now but I still felt pain every so often.

~~~

There it was. The place where my real parents used to take me when I was little. Standing in front of me was a park, hidden in the woods. The park only had a swing and a small climbing frame, it was enough to send memories rushing through my brain.

The sound of my phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts. It was Austin. After it rang for a few second I decided to answer.

"What are you wanting"? I said.

"Where are you"?

"In the woods, why"

"I'm near, I'm coming to get you"

"No, you don't have to do that" I said. I didn't want him to know about last night, it would only make things worse.

"I know about last night, remember you can trust me."

I stood silent for a while not knowing what to say. How does he know? Was he watching?. This is not good.

"Where about in the woods are you" Austin said breaking the silence.

"I'm near a park but you probably won't know where it is" i finally answered.

"Don't worry I know where it is, I'll be there in a few" Austin finally hung up leaving me shook.

After about five minutes I finally see Austin approaching. He walked up to me and gave me a hug.

I let out a shriek as Austin hurt my ribs. He stood back and looked at me with worry.

"Are you okay" Austin asked me.

"It's just you hurt my ribs when you hugged me" I looked down at the ground in shame.

He placed his hand under my chin and lifted my head up until my eyes met his.

"I would never intentionally hurt you, I'm so sorry" he spoke quietly which made my heart beat fast.

"Em Austin, how do you know about last night" I asked curiously.

"I seen and heard"

"What"! I shouted

"So you didn't think to come in and help"

"I didn't know what to do to be honest so I phoned the police" he said.

"So that's where they are" I looked down. I was most certainly worried and scared. I know that somehow they would get out and get revenge. This is bad, so bad.

I burst out crying and Austin pulled me in a hug, but it didn't hurt. It was soft and touching. For the first time in years I felt safe.

"It's okay I'm here, you will be safe with me" he said softly.

We broke apart and stood still for a good few minutes.

"Come stay with me, you'll be safe and they won't find you" he finally said. I wasn't sure what to say at first but I finally agreed.

As we walked away I looked back at the park, wiped the tear that ran down my cheek and thought.

"Mum and dad, you will forever and always be in my heart. I love you always."

~~~~~~~

I can't write for shit so sorry if it's bad. If youse have any ideas you're free to message me:)))

Thanks for reading, Ely xxxx