|1|

The moment he laid eyes on her in Homeroom. Her last first day of school, she walked in. New students was very common at Derry High so nobody cared to stare, except for Richie of course.

Her outfit was too simple for a first day, exactly what he loved about it. Light washed high waisted jeans with a white flower tee. Paired with white converse that wasn't so white anymore.

Her long highlighted hair flowed ever so perfectly. Her freckles perfectly spread under her eyes and over the bridge of her nose.

"Hey hot stuff, i'm Richie Tozier and you are?" Richie speaks very cocky. Lacey wasn't very amused by his use of words referring to "Hot Stuff" but, meeting people was her cup of tea.

"Hi Richie I'm Lacey, Lacey Hawkins." She smiles taking his hand. Letting go of her hand was something Richie couldn't stand.

She gave him an odd look as to why he didn't want to lose her hand but her hand freed itself.

She turned around crossing her right leg over her left.

She gripped her pencil in her left hand and began to write what the teacher had copied on the board.

Richie on the other hand was too busy admiring her perfect curves, her hair and her adorable 5"1 height.

Her hand writing, was perfect, it was that normal high school girl hand writing that most girls had but she made it a little different.
••

The boys were walking through the hall way talking about Stan being a jew and how he has "no meat"

The boys carefully walked past Henry Bowers and his gang.

"You think he'll sign my yearbook, Dear Rich-" Richie cut himself off as he notice the perfect girl known as "Lacey Hawkins" was walking towards his gang.

He stopped dead in his tracks. "Dude what the hell?" Stan hit his arm.

"Shut, the fuck, up" Richie remarks quietly. The boys then finally drawn their eyes to where Richies were.

"Who is that?" Eddie smiles."Mine so back off" Richie rudely remarks and Eddie holds his hands up in surrender.

"Hey Lacey" Richie waves "Hey Richie" she smiles back walking past the boys.

"Y-yeah who is t-that?" Bill asks. "Oh! I know who that is!" Stan chuckles. "That's Lacey Hawkins, she was new a few days ago she came here all the way from Alabama." The boys nod.

"Hold up, how do you know way more about her than I do?" Richie asks poking Stan's chest.

"Um I have bio with her, we talk all the time." Stan smiles"Here watch"

They boys turn around to face Lacey who is currently at her locker. Stan walks over to Lacey. "Hey Lace! Happy there is no more bio?" He smiles.

"Oh hey Stan from Bio! Yeah definitely i'm pretty sure i failed that class but, my parents don't care so" She smiles.

"Well have a great summer Stan!" She smiles , closes her locker, and walks away.

"Haha told you" Stan walks to Richie with a dropped jaw.

"C'mon guys let's just go," Eddie says turning around walking the way to exit the school.