|5|

"So," Richie says tapping on Lacey's leg while sitting on her bed.

"what really was that, that kiss?" Richie says looking up at Lacey.

She continues to draw circles on her other thigh and shrugs.

A small smile slowly creeps up on her face. "He- um he kinda made me, but i put myself in that situation on purpose." She looks up at Richie who is staring at her and quickly looks back down.

"On purpose? as- as in you WANTED to kiss me." He says raising up from where he was sitting.

"I um, i guess." She says smiling.

She looks up at richie with innocent eyes, and he does the same.

Richie grabs the back of Lacey's neck and smashes his lips onto hers.

The kiss lasted a while. He pulled Lacey into his lap( it doesn't get more heated, i don't sexualize 14 year olds:)

"You do know you really are beautiful," Richie smiles breaking the kiss.

"I've been told" Lacey smiles. "By who?!" Richie yells. Lacey laughs which causes him to smile, which he tries to hide.

"Its not like we are dating....." lacey trails off earning a frown from Richie. "Yet" She bites her bottom lip smiling at him. "Yet?!"

"C'mon we need to go get ready" Lacey drags Richie out of her room. "I'll be out in a second." She smiles slowly closing her door,

Bill wanted everybody over so they could figure out this "It" thing and use the slides they found at Ben's.

But the truth was, everybody except Richie has seen "IT" which worries her and nobody except for Bill and Lacey actually want to figure out how they can not only find georgie but end this clown thing.

Lacey decided on a black long sleeve covered with sunflowers. Complimented with some light washed overall shorts and black combat boots(she didn't wear black lipstick)

"Okay lets go." She smiles opening the door and grabbing Richie's hand. "You want to just share bikes?" Richie asks before Lacey could get on her bike.

"Sure why not?" She hits the side of her thigh and hops on his bike.

The wind breaks through Richie's small curls and her blonde locks.

When they arrive at Bills, they have to wait for Eddie and Stan.

Bill clicks on the projector, which is shining in his dads map of derry.

"you s-see everywhere "it" happens i-it, it all leads to the well"

"guys" Lacey taps her foot. "I've noticed something, and i don't know if you guys have or not but,"

"it" attacks every, every 27 years." she takes a deep sigh.

"good thing i'm not the only one who noticed" ben whispers causing everybody to look at him.

Eddie takes a deep puff from his inhaler before jumping up infront of the map.

"I-i can't do this anymore, i feel, i'm having a fucking asthma attack!"

"cmon eddie move!" Stan yells.

Eddie then turns around and rips the map down.

"H-hey p-put it b-back!!" Bill yells.

"mh mh" Eddie shakes his head.

Suddenly the projector starts flipping slides, showing pictures of the Denbrough family that includes Georgie.

"g-georgie" bill whispers to himself. Bev stand up and grabs a hold of his arm.

Soon one picture starts flipping faster and zooming in on Bill's mom.

The wind was blowing in her face, as the hair moved from her face, the same horrifying clown everybody was speaking of was shown.

"what the hell is that!?" Richie yells only because it was the first time he has seen the clown.

"That's the thing Rich" she says grabbing into his forearm, "the thing i saw in the kitchen."

Mike, kicks the projector to where it's on its side.

The projector still flips through pictures but it's just blurry pictures of the clown.

Lacey let's go of Richie's arm and walks closer to where the pictures are.

Then they stop.  a few seconds  after a huge version of this clown pops it's head out.

He quickly looks over at Lacey, on his hands and knees he chases her to a corner.

"you did this to me! why did you leave me?!" the clown yells and he has Richie's voice.

"I didn't leave you!" Lacey yell and we all of her power she pushes him just enough away so she can run into Richie's arms.

Bill turns the light on and surprisingly the clown, is gone.

"i'm never letting go, i promise" Lacey cries to Richie layer her head on his chest.

After tears are dried up Bill opens the garage door and goes to grab his bike.

"Now, w-we know where t-to go," He says.

"To go! Did you not just see what happened!" Eddie yells still out of breath from what happened.

"Yeah Bill, its summer, we are supposed to be having fun." Stan raises his voice a little and sighs.

"if you s-say it's summer one more f-fucking time" Bill says hopping on his bike.

"I don't know a-about y-you guys b-but, i want to f-find G-Georgie." He says about to take off on his bike.

"Wait!" Lacey yells as she runs up to Bill. "Take me with you."

"Are you serious Lace?! Did you not see that clown chase you for the 2nd time! You are going to get yourself killed." Richie yells.

"No, i saw the clown, but... it turns out bill and i are the only ones who actually wants answers." she purses her lips together and jumps on the bike with bill wrapping her arms around his waist.

Then, Bill just pedals away.
---

sorry this one is shorter than usual.... i just want a whole chapter for the neibolt house visit part 1:))) love you guys!!