|3|

Lacey wakes up with Richie almost off the bed snoring of course.

She tiptoed down her stairs because she wanted water.

She fills up her glass with ice and tap water.

She leans against the counter and sighs. Thinking about what happened and what she did. When she kissed Richie.

Did she like him? love? the only thing she knew was that she didn't want to lose him.

she heard footsteps behind her, she turned around to see Richie, a beat up Richie.

"Rich are you okay what hap-" She stopped herself, realizing that this couldn't be Richie.

The look in his eyes the way he was walking towards her.

"Your fault, your fault" Richie kept repeating getting louder.

"What? what's my fault?" Lacey asks confused and hurt.

"You left me and pennywise got me!"Richie says.

She has never heard of pennywise before so she only thought Richie was joking.

"haha real funny rich" as she went to take a sip of her drink she stopped before her lips touched the glass to see that the water was now blood.

She dropped the glass, it shattered and the blood went everywhere.

" Why did you leave me?!" Richie cried. "I-i didn't leave you?" Lacey chokes starting to tear up from confusion.

"It's okay though, you can come join me, down here where we all float. try it! you'll float too" Richie smirks.

"I don't know what you mean" she says backing up as Richie walks closer.

"You'll ..... Float....." Richie grabs a knife and holds it up in the air.

"Too!" He yells as the knife comes down stabbing himself in the stomach.

"Richie!" Lacey cries running up to him.

Richie is bent over crying. When Lacey puts her hand on his shoulders he stops crying.

A terrifying clown face suddenly pops up. "Hi Lacey, you'll float too, hahahaha!" The clown(pennywise) says really fast.

Then he chases Lacey into a corner in the kitchen.

"Stop, stop please, Richie!!!!" Lacey yells holding her hands up.

Then somebody starts shaking her. "Get away from me!" She yells sobbing.

"Lace it's me Rich, Lacey hey!" Richie sits down and pulls her onto his lap.

"What happened?" He asks combing his fingers in her hair.

"You, you stabbed yourself in the stomach, then you, i was drinking blood and you said i would float too or something i don't know" She sobs laying her head in the crook of his neck.

Richie has never been this passionate before, he was always known as trash mouth tozier.

"C'mon, let's go back upstairs" He whispers helping Lacey stand back up.

They both slid back under the covers, the only difference was that Lacey was in Richie's arms, where she felt safer than ever.
--
The sun was beaming through Lacey's curtains.

Her eyes fluttered open, she noticed she was still in Richie's grip, she was just being a little spoon.

She managed to slip from Richie's grip to take a shower.