|10|

*last chapter of this book*
---
"what?" lacey asks one last time.

"well Joey is getting relocated back in Alaba-"

Lacey interrupts her mom. "No i heard you but, you make me leave my friends back at home, i get used to the school, i have the greatest friends and a sweet loving boyfriend and, you are making me LEAVE them."

"Well sweetie, i'm sorry there's nothing i can do about it" Her mom puts her hand on her shoulder, but Lacey jerks away.

"No there is something that I can do! I'm moving in, with Richie." She starts storming upstairs.

"Lacey now you can't-" Lacey slams her door.

She starts packing her duffle bag, clothes, book bag with supplies, anything she needed that she new Richie doesn't have she brought it.

She storms back down stairs past her mom. "Oh and, I hope you and Joey have a nice time back in Alabama because i WONT be coming, and it would be nice if you stopped by before you left." Lacey says slamming the door behind her.

She jumps on her bike and rides to Richie's house. Suddenly, tears start streaming down her face, she knew what she was doing and she wanted to do it, but Richie doesn't have a relationship with his parents so, will she ever have one with hers again?

She throws her bike on top of Richie's and runs up his stairs.

She took a deep breath before walking into his house.

His parents are almost never home and he has a older sister who doesn't live there.

"Richie?" She calls his name. She makes her way up stairs to his room.

She slightly knocks on his door "Rich?"

The door nob rattles and it reveals her trash mouth boyfriend, she didn't think she was ever so excited to see him.

When the hug was over she noticed that Eddie was there.

"Oh hey Eds" She says giving him a hug.

"Hey, uh what's all that stuff?" Eddie points to her duffle bag and book bag.

"Oh yeah i'm moving, well my mom and Joey are moving to Alabama and i refused to leave so, can i stay with you?" She asks Richie.

"of course you can babe" Richie hugs her again and kisses her lightly.

"make yourself at home, since this is your new home." Richie laughs and he goes back to playing whatever video game with Eddie.

She walks into the bathroom to brush her hair and teeth.

She cleans up the cut on her hand from earlier and changes into more comfortable clothes.

"Hey Rich, y'all want a pizza? I'll pay?" She asks reaching over to the phone.

"Yes we want a pizza but i'll pay" Richie says still focused on his game.

"But i'm the one who wanted it first" She pouts

"well you are my girlfriend and i'm paying so" Richie mocks her posting voice.

She playfully rolls her eyes and orders the pizza.

That night was filled with laughs and jokes, it was a lot of fun just felt weird without all the Losers there.

Obviously, she will probably hang out with them the next day, it was just different.

There was a knock at the front door. "I'll get it" Lacey jumps up from the bed and runs down stairs.

She opened the door to reveal a surprise, her mom.

"Hi sweetie, just letting you know that we are heading to Alabama." she say pointing to her car.

"okay" Lacey says and then embraces her into a hug.

"i'll call you every day okay?" Lacey says. She waves bye to her mom and Joey before her car pulls off, never knowing if she would see them again.

"who was that?" Eddie asks taking a bite of his pizza.

"oh uh, wrong address." she lies continuing to finish her pizza.
--
"bye eds!" Lacey waves as Eddie jumps on his bike.

"Don't call me that!" He yells with a smirk and pedaling away.

When she closes the door, Richie turns her around and smashes his lips onto hers.

"i've been wanting to kiss you all night" he says resting his forehead onto hers.

"movie?" she ask. Richie nods and they run into the living room.

After about 20 minutes of "voting" they decided "The Goonies"

They just laid on the couch and cuddled.

They even talked about their summer, and just had a good time.

His parents came home, but Richie didn't bother to look at the door, only because he was used to his parents being distant.

"Ya know, i'm happy we finally ended up falling in love" Richie says.

"we found love along time ago richie tozier, it just took us a few adventures and near deaths to realize it." She says causing him to smile.

and from that night in they new, they new that had 27 years to leave Derry, that's only if nobody else falls in love WHILE in Derry.
---
THIS IS THE END OML SORRY BABES IDK WHERE ELSE THE STORY CAN GO DONT MURDER ME LOL IM PROUD OF MY 10 CHAPTER BC THEY ARE ALL VERY LONG CHAPTER AND ILY GUYS SO MUCH AND IM WORKING ON 4 MORE BOOKS RN SO YEAHHH