|4|

The losers all rode their bikes following Bev to her apartment.

"Okay i have to show you something," Bev says jumping off her bike.

"More than what we saw at the quarry? Richie yells. "Shut up!" Eddie yells.

"W-we need someone to k-keep wa-watch" Bill says stopping before he went up the steps.

"I will!" Lacey smiles standing in her tippy toes. "Me too!" Richie drops his bike running to wrap an arm around Lacey.

They all shrug and start to walk up the stairs.

"Wait, what do I do when her dad comes back" They stop and Stan turns around.

"Do what you always do...stop talking!" He yells and they continue running upstairs.

"It's a gift," Richie says quietly just enough for Lacey to hear which causes her to giggle.

(sorry but i'm skipping the bathroom blood part:((((. )

"Richie seriously?!" Stan says as they ride their bikes through some neighborhoods.

"yeah okay trash the trash mouth, at least lacey and i weren't cleaning her bathroom imagining eddies moms vagina on halloween."

"s-she wasn't imagining," bill softly says stopping on his bike.

all of the other losers stopped as well to listen to Bill.

"I s-saw something to, n-no blood but," he chokes up.

"i s-saw g-georgie" he says looking up at the other losers, the wind blowing in his hair.

"and i s-saw something with georgie it was like, a um." eddie cuts him off.

"a clown," he looks at them. "yeah i saw it too"

bill looks at each of us as we all nod, from what we have seen.

"can only virgins see this stuff? is that why i'm not seeing this shit?" Richie says with an attitude, causing Lacey to his his chest.

"Hey, isn't that the home school kids bike, uh what's his name, mike?" Eddie says as he looks over Lacey's shoulders.

"yeah, oh shut and that's Henry Bowers car! we have to help him!" Lacey yells as she drops her bike grabbing Bills and Richie's wrist, dragging them to the woods.

The rest of the boys drop their boys, unlike Stan's OCD self, he puts it on his prop.

They all run down the hill, following to where they can hear Mike's grunting and his gangs's laugh.

Lacey made it by herself before anybody else did.

"Hey you dick! Leave him alone" She yells.

Henry let's go of Mike as he runs away past Lacey.

"What? a dick is that what you called me? You just want some of this" he says dragging out the "s" and grabbing himself.

"ew, nobody does." she says stepping closer. "prove it" he says grabbing her by her under arms into the water.

"if you don't want some of this, then kiss one of the losers." He smirks.

she purses her lips together, and smirks as well.

"i already did" she smirks turning around with her face in his as she walks away.

she smirked because she was scared.

as she was walking away facing Henry and rock flys over her head.

she turns around to see Richie standing there(not bev ha plot twisty)

"leave her alone you dick!" Richie yells grabbing her and wrapping an arm around her.

"oh so is this the gay fag you kissed?" Bowers says in a baby voices.

"kissed?!" all of the losers including rickhie say in sync confused.

"yes, it is and we'll do it again," Lacey says.

she removes Richie's arm and turns around. she puts one hand on his chest and wraps her another arm around his neck.

she pulls him close, while both of his hands grab her waist.

they smash their lips together, almost as if they have millions of times.

Everybody was surprised but Richie was surprised the most, the girl he fell in love with kissed him FIRST.

They pulled apart and started into each others eyes and smiled.

"see" Lacey says falsely smiling innocently."now get on somewhere" she says doing the "shoo motion"

"make me whore" bowers snickers. "shut up" Richie says quietly. "Whore, Slut, Bitch, Cunt" Henry and his gang laughs.

with ever word Richie would tense up more and more. "that's enough!" he says picking up a rock and hitting belch causing him to fall backwards.

"yeah for real!" Bev says throwing one at Henry.

"yeah!" all the losers say picking up a rock but not throwing it.

"ROCK WAR!" Richie yells and seconds after getting in hit in the face by a rock causing him to fall over.

Rocks were flying everywhere. Eddie even jumped in the water to get a better aim. "Hey sweet lips you wanna do that again sometime?" Richie smirks then, Belch throws a rock hitting Lacey in the head.

"Ow" she winced in pain. "WATCH WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE THROWING YOUR ROCKS MORON!" He yells.

Soon Henry's gang bails leaving just Henry. With his head bleeding he falls on the ground from weakness.

All of the losers walk away, Lacey notices Richie staying behind so she walks up beside him.

"GO BLOW YOUR DAD YOU MULLET WEARING ASSHOLE!" He yells holding up two middle fingers and Lacey doing the same.

As they walked away Richie says "Hey you never answered my question gorgeous," He says causing her to smile.

"idk maybe we will" she smiles pecking his cheek and running back to her bike.

"you didn't have to do that guys" Mike says. "Henry? Oh he's always after us so it's no problem." Eddie says walking in front of everybody.

"y-yeah w-welcome to the l-losers club M-mike" Bill pats him on the back earning a smile from Mike.

"So, Lacey!" Stan yells leaning on his bike.

"you uh, you wanna tell us what that was out there?" Stan smirks.

"no not really," she smiles at the ground.

"i mean, hey, why not??" Richie throws his hands up in sarcasm.

"You're such a loser Richie Tozier." Lacey smiles lightly pushing him.
---
sorry idk if this chapter was good or not but i had to post so....:)))