|8|

As the Losers walk into the house, Lacey squeezes Richie's hand tighter.

They notice that Stan is still standing in the doorway, by himself.

"C'mon stan, we have to stick together" Bev says.

Stan lets out a big sigh before stalling into the house and joining the group.

Bill leads the group of kids to the well.

"H-how are we gonna get d-down th-there?" bill asks, before he notices a very long rope a few feet away.

They tie the rope on the bucket and one by one they each climb down.

First is Bill, Then Ben, Then Eddie, Then Stan and Richie,Lacey and Mike.

"C'mon Lace you can do it, i-i believe in you" Richie smiles up from the well down.

Lacey steps on the edge of the well and grabs on to the rope. Suddenly she years Mike from. whine her yell, "Lacey watch out!" when she turns around she is face to face with Henry Bowers, until she falls in the well.

"HOLY SHIT" Richie yells as he catches her arm just in time.

"H-hold on L-lacey" Bill yells as they try to pull her up.

"Thanks for the tip Bill but i'm kinda about to die!" She yells sarcastically in pain.

"Don't fucking say that shit Lacey, i swear to god i'm not letting go,do you understand?! I love you!" Richie yells.

Lacey smiles as Richie as she throws up her other arm.

When they pull her up safely, Lacey basically tackles Richie with a long kiss. Romantic like whispers come from the losers.

When they pull apart she whispers "I love you too" They smile until the other Losers start yelling.

"Mike! Mike just shoot him!" All the losers were yelling at Mike who was fighting Henry Bowers.

Suddenly Henry Bowers tumbles over the edge and falls down to the bottom of the well, so far down you couldn't even hear him land.

"Good job mike!!" Lacey yells.

Mike finds another rope and climbs himself down.

"Guys, where's stan?" Eddie yells. "Shit. Stan!" Everybody starts yelling running through the tunnels.

Without anybody noticing, Bill separates from the group, when he notices a little boy ina yellow rain coat and green galoshes running around.

(skip to when the kids find stan lol)

"Stan!" The kids enter a big room, they hear a noise but couldn't find where it was coming from.

Then, Eddie shines his flashlight in just the right spot.

There stan was, being held down by this woman with his face covered by her mouth.

"What the hell is that?!" Richie yells. The creepy lady thing leaves Stan and turns into pennywise.

"Holy shit"