part 10 - alternative

"Get up babe, it's our wedding day!" said George pulling off the covers and leaning down to give her a kiss.

She smiled. "This day could not have come sooner!"

"Tell me about it! The kids are really excited too," said George happily.

"Do you-" she swallowed. "Do you know if my parents are coming?"

George hesitated. "I don't know. We sent them an invitation but there was no response."

She sighed. "I don't know why I got my hopes up, it would be silly to expect them to change after eight years."

He gave her a hug. "Just think, it's their loss really."

She sniffled and nodded, resting her head on George's chest.

The doorbell rang.

"Ahh, that would be my parents," smiled George.

He got up and answered the door. Natasha came into her bedroom.

"Good morning, love! Big day today!" said Natasha happily.

"Yes, indeed, very big day," she said with a smile.

"Don't you worry about the kids, Tony and I are going to get them ready for you so you can focus on getting yourself ready," said Natasha.

"Thank you so much!" she said gratefully.

Getting ready for the wedding was blissfully easy. It all went past like a blur. It only sunk in when she was walking down the aisle. Her heart was beating so fast, she was so sure it was going to jump out of her chest. Since her father was unable to make it, she was walked down the aisle by her best friend, Blake.

"Are you crying?" she whispered with a grin to him. Blake brushed a happy tear out of his eye.

"I'm not crying, you are," he whispered back.

He held her shaking hand all the way to the end of the aisle where George was standing, looking very handsome in his tuxedo.

They stood facing each other, his beautiful blue eyes looking directly into hers which were sparkling with tears of pure joy. George clasped her hands with both of his.

"Do you take George Stephan Gresley Smith to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," she said, begging herself not to cry.

"Do you take to love of your life to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

George smiled at her. "I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

George leaned in and swiftly kissed her. Cheers and yells erupted from the small crowd. The kiss was like none they'd ever had, it was so full of pure love. It was like two lost souls that had finally found each other.

The broke apart for a breath.

"I love you so much," said George, panting slightly.

"I love you too," she said breathily. He leaned in and kissed her again.

More cheers came from the crowd. They broke apart for the second time. She looked over her shoulder and searched until her eyes met Blake to find his eyes rather wet.

"I'm not crying, you are," she said loud enough for him to hear her.

The rest of the day was the best in her life. All of her and George's favourite songs were blasted on speaker and to finish the night, 'Thinking Out Loud' was played, the song they'd fallen in love to.

wow that was crap! sorry for taking forever to update and then it's a short one :(

how amazing is the mv for water tho omg