Mood Change

Evie
I walked down the hall with my stuff, it was Monday morning and of course I had a chemistry exam. Yay advanced chemistry. I was of course running late because I was up late working on Mal's coronation dress, Ben had somehow convinced her it should happen and he wanted it to happen this weekend. Another reason why I think she shouldn't be with him, he's pushing her and rushing her into things. Anyway I entered the chemistry room and saw Audrey, Doug, Carlos, and a few other students. I have no idea how Audrey was in this class but she was my lab partner. I walked over and sat down just as the bell rang. I ran my hand through my hair which I had forgotten to put up in a rush to leave. Audrey handed me a hair tie, which was unexpected. I pulled my laptop out and we began out work. Luckily we finished early and for once Audrey was actually helpful. I exited the class and she was following me.
"Audrey can I help you?" I said and she scoffed.
"Look Evie we both have something in common. I know that you like Mal." She said and I quickly took her wrist and pulled her into the closet closet.
"How do you know that? What do you want from me." I said and she laughed.
"Wow I remember being this desperate, but all I want is Ben back. Look I have a way we can both get what we want." Audrey said and I became sceptical.
"What?" I said and she took my arm and led me off somewhere. Eventually we got to the lunch room where Mal and Ben were talking and about to get lunch. The saw us and Mal looked furious, but what Audrey did next shocked me more then her. She turned to me and kissed me. I saw Mal's jaw drop and she turned and walked off Ben was astonished and he followed Mal. I pushed Audrey away from me.
"What was that?!" I practically screamed and she covered my mouth.
"That was phase one, now all we need to do is wait." She said watching Mal and Ben. I wanted to run after her but Audrey didn't allow me to. Why did I suddenly start listening to her, was I that desperate?

Really short chapter, interesting things to come so stay tuned.