Torn Family

Mal
I woke up with a blanket over me, I had fallen asleep on Evie's couch. I rubbed my eyes and realised I heard yelling upstairs. I sat up when I heard someone coming downstairs.
"I did care Dizzy! You said you'd be home last night and you never showed!" Evie was screaming carrying Dizzy's laptop and headphones. Dizzy was following her trying to get them back.
"Evie please! I called and told you I was staying with a friend!" Dizzy pleaded. I stood up and stood in front of Evie. Her eyes were full of fury. I was staring her in the eyes. I slowly pulled the laptop and headphones out of her hands and when she realised what happened she couldn't do anything.
"Mal!" She shouted. I stood there and my eyes began glowing. I hated seeing Evie and Dizzy fight.
"Dizzy go upstairs, Evie sit.. now!" I screamed over both of them. Dizzy turned and ran and Evie reluctantly sat down. I placed the laptop on the table and sat next to Evie.
"E.. listen, Dizzy isn't a child anymore, I know you wish she was but you can't expect her to obey your every rule. She's 18, loosen the reins a bit and maybe she'll start to listen more." I said taking Evie's hand. She was pouting and facing away from me. I pulled her closer.
"I'm doing this for your own good." I said kissing her head.
I walked upstairs with Dizzy's laptop and headphones, I saw her standing at the top of the stairs and I gave her a stern look. She smiled slightly at me and when I got to the top of the stairs I hugged her.
"It's been to long Dizzy." I said handing her the laptop.
"I'm going to talk to Evie some more, but you should stay up here for a bit." I whispered to her and she nodded heading to her room. I walked back down and saw Evie staring at me.
"Why'd you do that? How am I supposed to teach her a lesson?!" She started to shout and I walked over to the counter and sat down.
"No Evie I'm not going to accept you shouting, when you're ready to talk civilly I'll be over here." I said calmly smirking a bit, Evie was stressed and I got that, but she needed to calm down.
Evie
I stared at Mal she was facing away from me, I walked over and sat down folding my hands and looking at the table.
"Look, I'm sorry I yelled.. I've just been having trouble trying to run this family.. alone.." I said and Mal placed her hand on my back. I looked over to her and she was smiling softly.
"I know it is honey, but Dizzy isn't going to learn anything by you taking her computer away, if you want to get anywhere, try talking to her." Mal said rubbing my back. I nodded looking back to my hands and I felt her place a hand under my chin and lift my head. She softly kissed me and pulled away looking me directly in the eyes.
"And you don't have to be alone anymore. Because I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere." Mal said and I smiled.
"How'd you get so smart." I said and she smiled back. I stood up and walked over to the bottom of the stairs.
"Hey Dizzy, could you come down here for a second!" I called and didn't hear a response. I looked to Mal as I grew angrier but she raised an eyebrow and I managed to calm myself. I walked upstairs and knocked on Dizzy's door. Mal was now at my side holding my hand. Dizzy still didn't answer. I opened her door and saw nothing, she wasn't there.
"Dizzy?!" I called getting worried Mal was frantically running around the upstairs looking for her.
"E, she's not here!" I heard her. My first thought was she snuck off, but that's when I saw the note.
'Give her back to me, and I'll give your precious little sister back.'
It wasn't signed but I knew who it was. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I turned to Mal holding the note.
"E? What's wrong." She said walking over and taking it from me. I watched as her eyes scanned the page and as she dropped the note and closed her eyes.
"He's never going to quit is he?!" Mal said clenching her fists and walking downstairs. I frantically followed her.
"M, what are you planning?" I said and she stopped and looked back at me.
"How to get away from Ben." She finished leading me out to my car and getting in the drivers seat.
"You coming?" Mal asked and I got in.
"Lets go." I said as she began to drive.

Guys this will be the last update for a while, I am extremely busy, but know I will be working on this story and other stories which will come out soon.