Collide

Evie
Mal was standing there with her bag in her hands, I went over to my desk and began to arrange things, mainly because I was nervous but I wasn't going to show it. I heard Mal place down her bag and begin to unpack.
"So why me.." I said turning to her but staying at my desk. She stopped and awkwardly shrugged.
"I don't know.." she said I nodded and looked down. Mal got up and went to place a hoodie in the closet, I went over to her suitcase and began to help her. I saw Mal smile a bit, but it went away quickly. I stopped and looked Mal in the eyes.
"Why are you pretending for him Mal? If he did that god knows what else he could do." I said and she looked down guilty.
Mal
I sat down after we finished unpacking, after Evie asked that question we've both been quite. I sat with my arms slightly crossed and Evie sat next to me. We both sat there for a couple of minutes before Evie spoke again.
"I think its brave of you, he's getting drunk and hitting you, but you stay no matter what. It's because your dedicated I of all people should know that." Evie said she then turned so she was facing me and she pulled me closer to her and kissed me, but instead of pushing away, I leaned into the kiss, which lasted until we couldn't breathe. Evie pulled away and stared at me directly the eyes. Her eyes were full of hate and passion.
"We could make this work." She said in a low voice. Then she shook her head stood up and walked over to the dress stand that was covered up.
"I was going to wait until coronation but I'll show you this before you leave again." Evie said pulling the sheet and revealing a beautiful purple dress, it wasn't long but it had a long train, and my necklace, which matched it perfectly. I sat there with my mouth wide open.
"Evie.." I said standing up and walking over to it. I took the necklace and put it back on, it felt right wearing it again. It felt the same way as it felt when Evie kissed me.. natural. I looked to the floor and felt guilty. Evie walked over to me and lifted my chin. She looked me in the eyes passionately and kissed me again. As she pulled away I felt myself begin to cry and I wrapped my arms around her neck.
"E I'm sorry." I said and I felt her arms wrap around my waist, maybe I was wrong but this felt natural to.
Evie
I wasn't quite sure what I did, and I wasn't sure why Mal came to me, but I was sure of one thing, for just this night, Mal belongs to me. Mal pulled away and this time she kissed me.
"I want to make this work." She said in a low whisper. She pulled me over to sit down, at first we sat there a bit awkwardly both of us didn't know what would happen next, but Mal stood up and sat down, straddling me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and placed her head against mine.
"E, I-..." she couldn't think of anything to say, she looked like she was divided in making her decision about who she wanted.
"M, you can't have us both, I know you still love Ben and you should he's your boyfriend, I hate admitting it but he is, and honestly I'm jealous. Jealous that he got you first, I wish it would've been me.." I said picking her up and putting her in the seat next to me.
"I'm really sorry Evie.." Mal said and I pulled her into a hug.
"It's okay, I get it.." I said with a sigh. It was pretty late so I stood up and got into my bed. I heard Mal get into the other bed.
Mal
I laid there crying silently because I didn't want Evie to hear. I wasn't sure what to do anymore, I wanted to be with Evie but that would be cheating and cheating is wrong. I heard Evie get up and I quickly stopped myself from crying, but I felt her get into the bed with me.
"E.." I said quietly but I felt her turn my head and kiss me before I could say anything else.
"I don't want you to cry." Evie said quietly sitting there, I was able to stop crying but as Evie got up to leave I couldn't help but cry.
"Please Evie, just tonight..." I said in a soft whisper. Evie stood there for a second but she turned and climbed in with me. She wrapped her arms around me and lightly kissed my neck. In a matter of minutes I felt myself falling asleep.