Chapter 2~ Thomas Jefferson

A/N: I put songs up there^^ so
Listen to them so you know what to expect with this chapter, or just listen to it while reading. ON WITH THE STORY

Thomas Jefferson POV

I walked into class like any other day and I see a new student. Didn't know we got those anymore. He has long brown hair with a stubble like mine, and he was staring at me. He looked like he was interested so i winked at him. He's really cute, i wonder why Lafayette is sitting with him (He's starting to be possessive)

Whatever, I thought. We kept locking eyes through out class and let me say that each time was different from the last. I'm gonna talk to him after class. Damn! Being openly pansexual feels good now.

Alex's POV

I can feel Thomas's eyes burning the back of my neck, i keep telling myself not to look back but i do so anyway. Each time he smirks, his smile is really fucking cute. Laf obviously see's this, as he's literally trying to stop himself from laughing.

The bell finally rings and I try my best to walk away from Laf, I already know he's going to hit me with thousands of questions and remarks. I feel something touch my hand and i assume it's laf, but no it's him.

I look up surprised "can I help you"
I ask. He licks his lips "You could help me with a lot of things, but right now I need you to take this" he puts a piece of paper in my jean pockets. Then he walks away. I look at the piece of paper, it's his number and there's a heart😁< the face Alex is making.

~Lunch Time~

I'm with my "squad" and we're talking about how the smell gets in scented markers. "Maybe they just let the marker sit in a whole bunch of perfume and sit it there for 24hrs" John states. "NO! I saw the commercial and they said that fruits fart and they take the fumes and stick it in the marker" Hercules adds. "Acid" I simply say. They all stare at me "Esters are the result of a combination of an alcohol and a carboxylic acid." I continued "The science here is mostly classified as organic chemistry because it puts a large focus on functional groups. Functional groups ar-" I get cut off by Herc obnoxiously fake snoring.

I just roll my eyes "What's your theory Laf" he swallows whatever he was eating "I'm glad you asked mon ami" he wipes off his mouth and is cut off by the bell. Every one laughs while Laf growls like a dog. I survived my first day of Junior year. Yay?