Chapter 13~ Laughter

Alex's POV

I was slammed into the janitors closet then looked up. "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT IN FRONT OF ME" I look at him in confusion. "What the fuck did I do Thomas!" I was trying my best to keep calm but it doesn't seem to be working cause I still yelled. "YOU SAT WITH YOUR FRIEND AND WERE ENJOYING YOUR TIME WITHOUT ME!" he snapped. Wait, did I hear him correctly. I gave him this look like 'Wtf bro'. He just sighed and took my wrist harshly.

Flashback~

Thomas's POV

I was running late to lunch because Mr.Washington wanted to talk to me about cursing in class.

Why are people so scared of swear words, they're literally just words

As I'm sorta speed-walking through the hallway towards the cafeteria. I see James. He's still mad at me (Did yall forget😏) Whatever he's stupid.

I turn my head and see Alexander. Not just Alex, but Herc, Lafayette, and John.

I dont like how John is looking at MY Alexander. Then i see something worse than that.

Alexander just laughed

At something

John said

That made me outraged. I stomped over to him and grabbed him by the hand and just walked. I don't know where.

John's POV

I bet they're having a quickie in the bathroom lol.

A/N: HEYY WUS GUCCI. I'll go home. THIS WAS SHORT SO I MIGHT DOUBLE UPDATE. HOPE YALL HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS. (Btw I'm almost done with the Character QnA) That might be here Friday. BYYYEE~