Chapter 9- Mullete

Laf's POV (little smut)

Me and Herc were in a secret relationship from John and Alex. We just didn't wanna come out yet.

As I'm at my locker Herc comes toward me looking sad. "Are you okay?" I ask "I just feel sad like something is gonna happen and it's been giving me creeps all day" (hint hint). That got me thinking "Maybe I could help you forget" i smirk and he looks up amused. I slam my locker and lead him to the janitors closet and kiss him hard on the mouth.

He quickly kisses back and puts me up against the wall. With his hands he puts mine on top of my head not breaking the kiss.

He then grinds his crotch against mine making me moan into the kiss, he smiles than does it repeatedly. I was a moaning mess neither of us caring that school was still full of students.

He then stops kissing me causing me to whimper, but we both took that moment to catch our breath. He then attaches his mouth to my neck making me let out little kitten moans. I gasped as he hit my sweet spot making him smirk once again and remaining there for awhile.

Then he stops looking at the big purple spot on my neck. We both feel our pants tighten. I am now the one smirking as I play with his little- no BIG problem😉. And he starts moaning, after 30 seconds of this "play" John opens the door..

.....shit

A/N: I told my cousin to read over this and I asked her did she know what smut was and she said "Musty slut" im weakkkkk😂😂😂