Chapter 15~Kill

Alex's POV

I was at my locker with Thomas watching me at the corner. It was honestly getting annoying bu-

"Hey" says this girl that sliced through my thoughts. I didn't knew her but she was very pretty. She was tall and dark skinned with curly hair. She was wearing a pink crop top that said feminist in black. With black printed pants.

"Hey" I say confused. She looks over my shoulder and scoffs quietly. Oh shit did she see Thomas, I thought.

"He's crazy" she says blankly. "T-Thomas" I ask scared of the answer. "Yes, but your wrist say I'm already to late" she says matter-of-factly. I look down and see the purple bruises left by Thomas from him getting mad at me. "You really shouldn't be here" I whispered to her. I didn't want her to get hurt because of how jealous Thomas could get.

"Oh trust me, he can't even touch me" she smirks. Does she think just because she's a girl he won't hurt her. I doubt he cares about gender.

"My names Angelica. Though you could call me your saviour" she says. "I don't need saving" I scoff. I hate when people baby me. "Thomas wont be abusive for long" she says slowly. I whip my head around. "Soon he'll never let you leave your house, and if you do he'll go as close to killing you" she tells me. Fear strikes me eyes. Kill.

"Trust me I used to be one of his lovers" she continues. She looks over my shoulder, i'm guessing she's looking at Thomas. She smirks. "How come he hasn't come near you throughout this whole conversation?" I ask. "Just a little thing called a restraining order" she laughs then walks away.

I turn and see Thomas looking at me. Though he doesn't look angry or jealous. Only worried, but one question still lingers in my head.

Has he killed anyone?