Chapter 18~ Peggy

Angelica's POV 😏

This was going to be difficult but I'm never one to turn down a challenge. I want to save Alex from this abusive relationship. Everything will finally make sense to him.

I was at the park wondering if he would come. He's so vulnerable right now he'd probably listen to Donald Trump.

A small hooded figure sat next to me. I automatically knew who it was. "Are you ready?" I sighed. He just looked up at me and nodded. I nodded back and gestured him to follow me.

"Why are we at a graveyard?" he asked. My breathing hitched "I'll explain everything soon" I told him. Again, he didn't even question me.

We made it in front of a gravestone that said

RIP
Margarita "Peggy" Schuyler
The sun to our darkness. You'll be missed.

It took everything in me to not bawl my eyes out, but this wasn't for me it was for Alex. Before he could I started explaining "I never dated Thomas. I lied to try and convince you to leave him. My sister, Peggy, did date him. They were out one night and he didn't like how she looked so he started calling her derogatory names like slut and cunt. This went on for a year and a half. She would only wear baggy dark clothes instead of the pastels she used to wear. He made her miserable. After a while she'd had enough and took her own life" I had to breathe before I continued "In her suicide note it stated all the things Thomas did to her, and she ended it with fuck you Thomas."

After I was done explaining a single tear was down my cheek, though I felt numb telling that story. I looked over and saw him just looking at the grave. He looked numb but sad.

"We need to stop him before this becomes you or anyone else" I said sternly. He took in a deep breathe "What's the plan?".

......oh. This story is coming to an end oof