Chapter 3~ Work

Alex's POV

I'm finally in my apartment. I have work at 8:30 so I think I have a few hours before I go to work. I look over at the clock on the wall, 4:49. At least I can take a nap, then i remembered the number in my pocket. I rush to get it out my pocket and I put in my phone.

One ring. Two ring. "Hello" i hear a seductive voice on the other line. "Hello Thomas" I say equally as seductive. I hear him laugh on the other line. "You know my name but i dont know yours". "Alexander Hamilton though my friends call me Alex" "Well then hello Lexi". "Hey! I said Alex" "Well I'm not your friends Alex and I'm not your enemy, so i needed a special name to call you" I blush at this. "What am I to you then?" I ask. It seemed like he was scared to answer. "Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love", he didn't answer my question but oh well. "Mother Teresa, why are you hitting me with quotes" i asked. "That's my way of asking you out Mr.Hamilton"

Woah! This sexy badass male wants to ask out a smol book nerd like me. He's bluffing "When and where" I'm so dumb why would I ask that! "I'll text you" he says monotone.

Smolbean😈- hey
Mac&Thomas- Hey~
Smolbean😈- Why are you asking me out
Mac&Thomas- because you intrigued me. You're not like other people
Smolbean😈- are you a fuckboi
Mac&Thomas- nope
Smolbean😈- ok i believe u
Mac&Thomas-yayay

We texted for hours, i look up at the clock 8:22! FUCK! I run around the room to find my uniform and sprint out the door. I make it to my job, Arby's, right before it was time for me to clock in. I look at my chart and see I run the Drive thru today. Not the best job you can have. Only because some of the customers are pricks.

While waiting I see a car pull up, and I get ready to take their order. "Welcome to Arby's may I take your order" i say. A familiar voice respnds with "Hi, I'll take a Bacon cheeseburger with a side of small fries and a diet coke". I ring them up "Ok that would be $10.59. Come to the second window." I sit there patiently playing with my fingers. I feel like I know this voice.

A black mercedes pulls up and rolls its window down. Thomas Jefferson. He smirks at me "I guess the world just needs us to be together". I smile. "Here's your food" I say giving it to him. He looks at me "When do you get off" he says "You don't have t-" "I want to" he cuts me off. I sigh "Midnight, i dont think you can wait that long". He chuckles "Not if I'm with you". I feel the heat in my cheeks rise, i can already feel the blush on my face.

Thomas gives me the money and I push his hand back. "Its on the house" i say.

A/N: ITS GETTING TO LONG SO I'M STOPPING IT.