one

vote and comment (:

jacks pov

i'm going home today. i'm leaving the hospital. i'm staying at wyatt and jaeden's house. sophia and jeremy were helping me gather my stuff. chosen was helping me get ready. i honestly never said bye to my room because i knew i would be back i a couple of days or weeks.

i went to bathroom and looked at myself.

my skin was pale. i barley even smiled anymore. i was weaker. wyatt says i'm lighter than a feather.

my hair... some of it is still there. i don't like myself. i never did. a tear rolled down my face. i quickly wiped it off. i opened the door and saw jaeden and wyatt hugging.

wyatt and jaeden have been dating for 5 years now. they're engaged. i hope one day i can be happy with someone like they are happy with each other. but i'm afraid that day won't come. i looked to the ground.

we all walked out of the hospital and into the parking lot.

finally, freedom.

we arrived to wyatt and jaeden's house and we settled in. i got the guest room with chosen, jeremy, and sophia.

"hey uh jack what do you w-want to eat?" sophia asked me giving me a small smile. her eyes were red. she had big eye bags. and i think she lost weight. i didn't like that she wasn't taking care of herself.

"sure. but what are you guys going to buy?" i asked. i wasn't that hungry but i had to eat. and i knew they were hungry.

"i don't know. we can go to a good restaurant and get good food. not like the food from the hospital."

she laughed and i laughed with her. my chest hurt a little but i ignored the pain.

we all grabbed our phones and headed back to the car.

my chest still hurt but i tried to ignore it.