five

vote and comment please(:
chapters are going to be short. maybe double updates? (;
also would you guys like sophia, wyatt,etc. povs ?

jacks pov

i feel the cancer growing each day. usually i wouldn't care if i was dying. but now when i wake up and see finn and the other losers by my side, i don't want to die.

not yet.

i want the cancer to disappear. i don't want to feel pain anymore. i want to be happy. i want to be normal. every night i wish that i would wake up and the doctor would walk in and tell me that i'm cancer free. but i know that's never going to happen.

but for some reason i still had hope. i had hope that i was going to be happy. i had hope. the losers and finn were my hope.

the door opened and revealed a crying sophia with a very sad chosen behind her. my heart instantly broke into tiny pieces.

"what's wrong soph?" i asked worried, trying to get up but trying my best not to wake up finn.

"n-nothing jack. go back to sleep-"

"you have to tell him." chosen said not making contact with my eyes, he only looked at his shoes, which worried me.

"jack," she paused and tried to stop crying but that was imposible. "i want to let you know that you are one strong kid."

"enough with the bullshit. what's wrong with me now?" i asked nervously.

"y-you need chemotherapy a-again."

and my hopes of being happy again

disappeared.

i felt someone grab my waist. it was finn.

he was crying. and then something in me told me that i'm supposed to make him happy no matter what.

somehow my hopes of being happy started to appear again.