sixteen

vote and comment (:

you guys are going to hate meeee

but i still love you guys

chosen's pov

it's been a month. and today we are getting results. we were all scared but we all have hope. most of us sat on the chairs waiting for the doctor to walk in. we all want to hear good news. but we are all afraid to get bad news. finn looked like a mess but still had a smile on his face. jack.. well he looked like he has hope. i don't know what to expect.

this is cancer we are talking about. cancer doesn't have a cure. cancer is a monster that grows inside of people. cancer is a terrible monster. and our baby jack has it. and today we find out if it's growing or not.

it felt like eternity but finally we heard the knock we've been waiting for.

jeremy quickly stood up and opened the door. it took the doctor a second or two to realize the door was opened. once he walked in there was an awkward vibe. i didn't like this vibe. no one did and you could tell by everyone's face. i wasn't liking this already.

"hey kid how are you feeling?" he asked jack as he was walking towards him.

"i'm okay." jack answered and gave the doctor a small smile.

"okay so guys may you step outside i just want to talk to jack. alone."

we all exchanged looks but still stepped outside. we all sat down in the chairs outside. finn looked the most nervous. once again it felt like eternity. it felt like the hours were going really slow. that only made me more anxious. but then we heard the door open.

we all looked at the doctor and i could've sworn he mouthed 'sorry' but no one said anything. when we walked in we were all received by a crying jack but once he saw us he quickly wiped his tears.

"jack! baby! what's wrong?" finn rushed over to him. jack cried harder.

"i-i tr-tried f-finn." jack sobbed.

"what are you talking about jack?" jeremy asked with a worried look on his face. jack opened his mouth to respond but the only thing that came out were more tears.

"it's okay baby. it's okay." finn tried to calm him down.

"no it's no-not f-finn! i-i'm go-going to fu-fucking d-die!" once jack realized what he said he looked down at his hands and started to cry more.

"w-what?" sophia asked, her eyes starting to get red.

"i-i have two weeks to two months."

my heart sank. it can't be happening. no. no .no .no. jack closed his eyes and more tears fell off his face.

"w-what do you m-mean?" wyatt asked quietly.

"it means that i am going to die! it means i have two weeks or two months to live! i am going to fucking die!"

my heart broke. my face went blank. jack cried more. he didn't stop. jack was falling apart. it's hard to think that jack is dying in the inside. his whole world is collapsing.  i turned around to look at everyone else. we were all crying. finally i looked at finn.

tears were falling off his face. his heart must be really heart broken.

his baby boy is falling apart.

and we couldn't do anything about it.

that's the thing about cancer,

it fucking destroys the victim and everything around the victim.

(A/n : i am so sorry jksjksjs)