seventeen

vote and comment please (even if you hate me lmao) <3

sooorrrryyyy

finn's pov

two weeks.

or,

two months.

my baby boy has two weeks or two months to live. that's not enough. i need him forever, not just two months or weeks. i need him.

"finn i'm hungry." he whined. i looked at him and just by making eye contact with him made me sad. why? well because one day i won't be able to make eye contact with those beautiful eyes.

"w-well what do you want to eat?"

"i don't know." he had a blank expression written on his face. it's like i already lost my baby boy. jack hasn't been the same ever since he got the news that he has two months or weeks to live. he lost that amazing smile that was always plastered on his face.

"how about a salad?" i suggested.

"ugh fine." he rolled his eyes and pouted. i ordered the salad and after i ordered the salad the room stayed silent. jeremy and sophia were getting blankets. chosen, wyatt, and jaeden went to go get breakfast. so we were alone.

"jack dylan grazer?" we both turned around to see the nurse with jack's salad in her hands.

"uh yes." jack responded and gave her a small smile"thank you."

"no problem. let me know if you need anything else." she smiled and started to walk towards the door. soon it was jack and i alone in the room, again. it wasn't awkward. but i had the urge to say something. and i couldn't resist myself.

"wolfhard would sound better with your name."

fucking finn! god, sometimes i'm just so stupid. i guess love can make you say or do stupid things.

"no i wouldn't. like don't take it the wrong way but, i mean, jack dylan wolfhard? sounds weird." he said. his smile slowly reappearing onto his face.

"well it sounds unique. and i love how jack dylan wolfhard sounds like." i smirked at him. he blushed.

"well then from now on my name is jack dylan wolfhard." he smiled.

"i like that. wait no. i love that." i leaned in and peaked his lips.

"i know this is going to sound stupid but , what are we?"

i looked at him straight in the eyes. if i'm being completely honest, he's my everything.

"that's not stupid. that's actually a very good question! and that makes me remember something i should've done."

i took a deep breath. i am finally doing this.

"jack dylan grazer, now wolfhard," he chuckled and smiled. god, each day i'm falling harder for this kid. " i know that about 10 or 11 years ago i did one of my biggest mistakes ever. and you know what that was? that was leaving you. i would wake up with this pain in my heart. you know why? because i hurt the one person i truly loved. and that was you, jack. i tried to fix things but i only made things worst. i am so sorry jack. you have no idea how sorry i am. i know you won't ever fully believe me. but all i want you to know is that i love you with my whole heart."

i noticed his eyed started to water. i felt like mine were going to start pouring tears.

"so may you, jack dylan grazer, take the honor to be my boyfriend and be jack dylan wolfhard?"

"i fucking hate you."

"is that a yes?" i wiggled my eyebrows. he started to giggle and that made me feel the whole zoo in my stomach. well not a zoo. something bigger than a zoo. maybe a jungle? i don't know but this boy drives my crazy.

"yes you shithead."

i pulled him into a hug and connected our lips. i never want to stop feeling this. i don't want him to leave me.

and it hurts knowing that one day,

he might be gone.