three

comment and vote (;

jacks pov

beep beep beep

great. i woke up in a hospital. i looked around and everyone was here. including finn.

i tired to move but my chest and arm hurt and it made me whimper. which woke all of the losers up.

"sorry." i chuckled.

"it's fine. how are you feeling?" jeremy asked while he was rubbing his eyes.

"eh i feel okay."

"promise?"

"promise."

i smiled at him and he smiled back. the door opened and it startled all of us.

"hello sleeping beauty." the doctor smiled at me and i smiled back. " i'm here to tell to you what is going on with you."

"i think we all know what going on with me." i said rolling my eyes. everyone glared at me but i ignored them. i mean i was right. we all knew i wasn't going to get better.

"jack that's enough." sophia said in a really serious tone.

"sorry." i whispered and looked at my hands.

"jack," the doctor paused and looked at me with sad eyes. "it's spreading."

i fucking knew it.

"but i know you are a strong person. i know you are going to survive this war jack. you are such a strong person." he smiled at me and squeezed my hand lightly.

i just gave him a small smile.

sophia and chosen walked out of the room to talk to the doctor about something.

wyatt hugged jaeden whose eyes were getting red.

jeremy sat down and stared at the ground.

finn walked up to me and turned around to face them.

"i want to talk to jack alone," they all looked at him and nodded " thank you."

jaeden,wyatt, and jeremy left the room and now it was finn and i alone in my hospital room.

"the doctor is right," he said sitting down next to me." you are a strong person."

"i don't feel strong though." we didn't make eye contact at all.

"but you are jack. you are one of the strongest boys i've ever met. a-and i'm sorry i wasn't here these past years to show you how strong and how much i love yo-"

"ha. you love me? that's what you told me years ago and it ended up being a lie. i don't want to believe your lies again." i said. tears were threatening to fall off my face.

"jack please let me show you that i love you. let me show you how much i regret everything bad i did to you. let me show you my love. please." i looked up to look at him. tears were streaming down his face.

it felt like he was saying the truth but i was scared that he was going to hurt me again.

"f-fine"

his eyes locked with mine. his eyes were red and puffy but they were filled with hope. i smiled at him and he smiled at me.

"really?"

"yes. right now all i need is someone to make me happy. right now i need all of us to be together and by 'us' i mean the losers." i smiled as i remembered when we filmed IT. those were good times. those were the times when i wasn't dying.

he laughed and hugged me. yes, it felt weird because i never imagined him hugging me ever again. but that hug made me do and feel something i haven't done or felt in a long time.

he made me smile. and i meant that smile because i finally felt complete. i felt happy.

and i hope this happiness lasts long.