twenty three

please comment and vote:)

i'm so sorry.

finn's pov

the doctors kept telling us that the day we had to say goodbye to jack was getting closer.

i tried to ignore them but that was impossible. jack started to get really bad chest pains that he would cry in pain and pull his hair. the cancer is spreading really fast. the cancer is eating him. it's killing him.

sophia, jaeden,jeremy, and i were in jack's room. sophia was talking to jack. jaeden and jeremy were watching a movie. i just sat there. we were all waiting for wyatt and chosen to bring us food.

"hey sophia can you bring me my journal?" jack asked sophia quietly but i still heard him.

"um sure." sophia smiled. what journal? why didn't he ask me to get it for him? i decided to forget about the journal and text wyatt.

me: when r u guys coming?

wy guy: soon. there's a big line.

me:oh okay.

i sighed and looked around the room. i ended up watching the movie jeremy and jaeden were watching.

"ow! ow! ow!" jack started to scream really loud.

"hey hey what's wrong?" i asked trying to stay calm.

"it feels like someone is punching me. my chest!" jack said in between sobs.

"jack please calm down. try to breathe. i know it's hard but you have to t-try." jaeden tried to calm jack down.

"i can't! it hurts! it hurts! it's killing me!" he screeched. he threw his head on his pillows and sobbed.

"i'm getting the doctors." sophia ran out of the room.

"finn! it hurts so much!" he cried. i looked at jaeden and jeremy. they were scared. you could see it on their faces.

"call wyatt and tell him to get here as soon as possible." i said and turned around to face jack. i quickly wrapped my arms around him. "shh baby calm down."

"finn it's so hot! it hurts!" he whimpered. i touched his forehead and he was boiling. i rapidly untied his hospital gown but didn't completely take it off.

"is that better?" i asked.

"no! no! finn! make it stop!" he sobbed harder. he started to grasp my shirt and i let him.

"wyatt and chosen are on their way." jaeden said. the doctors and sophia rushed inside the room. jack grasped my shirt tighter and i couldn't get up.

"baby, you have to let go." i said.

"no finn don't leave me! finn!" he cried and my heart broke. i somehow got out of his grasp and stood next to jeremy. "finn! finn!"

his screams slowly turned into whispers. his eyes slowly closed. soon, he wasn't screaming my name anymore. he didn't say anything.

"what's wrong with h-him? what is g-going to happen?" i asked the doctor. he looked at me and then at his shoes. "is he okay?!"

"i'm so sorry."

"what does that mean!?"

"he might not make it."

my legs felt weak. i sobbed and sobbed. why? why jack? why now?

i love him.