Chapter 2: She's Here, Too?

Your alarm clock started to make a sound. You stopped it with your your hand, and slowly opened your eyes to look at the time; 6:30 am.

You slowly sat up. Your phone got a text message, certainly from your friend, Angelica. She always text you every morning and tell all about her online matches in games. Mainly Tekken.

You went for your phone and opened it.

5:56 am

Angelica: Wakey wakey, friendo! Because it's a 'Good Morning' to you!

It already made you smile at that text.

Angelica: Oh! And, by the way, I played as Xiaoyu in Tekken 7's online match; and I must say, I almost beat this Josie player up! Which means, I completely lost! D:

Angelica: Welp! That's all I could say, for now! I can't be there for you today, because I have to take care of my little sister. She has a play at her school. I might see you tomorrow noon. Ciao! <3

You silently chuckled at her texts. You were glad that you were friends with her. She always cheer you up with these texts every morning!

You got up from your bed, took your clothes from your closet, and went straight to the bathroom. You did your normal routine, wore your clothes, and went out to make breakfast.

When you arrived downstairs, you could already smell the food getting cooked in the kitchen. You went for the kitchen and saw Lars cooking. He was wearing a grey shirt and white pajamas. And yes, you let them borrow the extra clothes in the closet of their room. And coincidentally, the sizes of the clothes in their current room almost fitted them, and most of them looked like Jin and Lars' customization set in game.

They asked you how and why did you got them, but you answered with a shrug and told them that you didn't know about it, until now.

Anyways, back to reality.

Lars turned around and saw you, "Oh, (Y/n)! You're awake!" He greeted. "I was just getting ready our breakfast."

"That's wonderful!" You happily replied. "May I help you for something?"

"No need," He answered. "It's almost... done." He then put the food on the plate. He carried the two plates as you carried the other, then put it on the table.

Both you and Lars were sitting in front of each other, each of your food on the table, as the other one was next to you.

You heard footsteps walked in to the kitchen to find Jin wearing nothing, but his boxers. You got used to seeing half-naked muscular men, since you play Tekken most of the time, and seeing them, including in real life, is normal. However, seeing Jin like this did made you blush a little bit for some reason.

He sat down next to you. You realized that you've been staring at him for a while, so you immediately looked down. You felt your cheeks heat up from embarrassment.

You could see at the corner of your eye that the emo is smirking at you. You blushed more as his smirk grew wider. This teasing is just happening too fast.

"What's the matter, (Y/n)?" You looked at Lars, who is almost done at eating his food. "Is there something wrong with the food I cooked for us?" He asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

You shook your head and fake smiled. You looked down at the food that Lars cooked and slowly started to eat it. When you tasted it, you start to eat the food more as you swallowed the whole.

"Your skills of cooking this food make wonderfully great taste results!" You complimented.

Lars got what your compliment meant, because he started blushing as he scratched the back of his head.