Chapter 6: El Señor

"I'm not a fool, Jin Kazama." He said between gritting teeth.

Brown curly hair, tanned skin, red jacket?!

That's Miguel Caballero Rojo, alright.

Xiaoyu stepped back and went to hugged Lars tightly, who hugged her back. Hm. She's already afraid of Miguel, huh?

Thanks to Miguel, people nearby stopped what they were doing to stare at them. And, you thought your bonding with the Tekken characters was going on, very well.

"What did you do this time?!" Miguel spat. "Tell me. Tell me, why am I here?! Are you trying to cause more trouble?! Did you know that you have already caused enough?!"

"Is that what I think he is?" You overheard a female voice whisper.

"To be honest, he kinda looks like that fighting character from Tekken. What's his name again? I forgot."

"I think that's Miguel Caballero Rojo."

Miguel felt dumbfounded for hearing a random stranger say his full name. 'What is going on, right now?! And, what do they mean, 'Tekken'?!'

"Yes! That's the character, alright!"

"Uhmm..." You were about to say something, until Hwoarang suddenly shouted.

"LORENZO SAN MIGUEL!" He had his arms wide open which he was about to go up to Miguel.

"Wha-" He was cut off by Hwoarang hugging him. Jin, however, is feeling sooo comfortable in his spot.

"Just play it along!" He whispered to his ear. "Pretend that we met each other for a long time. Pretend my name is Yunseok Lee. We'll explain everything later after the people around us were gone."

"Uhhh... y-yeah! Of course!" Miguel said with a nervous laugh. "Yunseok! I almost forgot about you. It's been a while, man!" He awkwardly hugged the redhead back.

"Now now, Lorenzo!" Hwoarang said, dragging Miguel off of Jin. "You don't have to fight your enemy... uh... Jackie."

Jin laid still to look at Hwoarang unamused. "What?"

"Now, now!" Hwoarang helped Jin to get up. "You all just have to get along! Don't worry, everyone!" He waved his hands in the air. "There's nothing to worry about, here! We're fine! You can do your thing, now."

It was a moment of silence. Some did what he said, some didn't as they were interested to watch the scene, so they ignored Hwoarang. He just sighed.

"Uhm... e-excuse me, m-mister?" A shy one walked in front of Miguel, facing him as Hwoarang and Jin walked out of their spot and went to the rest of you. You six were now behind the girl. "C-can I t-take a-a picture of y-you?"

"Uhh..." Miguel looked at you six. You guys were giving him a 'nonononono' look.

Miguel felt suspicious to the girl's sudden ask of taking a picture anyway, so he refused, "S-sorry, little lady," He self-consiously scratched the back of his head. "I'm camera shy."

"O-oh..." She look down for a moment, then looked up, smiling at him. "I-it's okay. I-I know h-how it f-feels... when... y-you're taking a... p-picture with s-someone. I-it's just... you look.... look l-like Miguel in T-Tekken. T-that's... why."

"Right." Miguel did a fake smile as you guys quietly sighed in relief.

"It's true." A guy went up to the shy girl, "I have you know, that Miguel is one of my most favorite characters, and I use him a lot. In other words, he's my main character." The guy smiled.

Hearing this made Miguel sort of feel happy. He smiled warmly.

"Alright, 'Lorenzo'," Hwoarang said between teeth gitting as he tried to grab him away. Probably, because he wanted to keep him away from his 'fans' due to jealousy. "There's no time to talk to your 'fans' now, becauee we have to-"