Chapter 4: Disguises

A/N: This is what they'll look like in this chapter

A/N: This is what they'll look like in this chapter. In other words, their disguises. However, Steve's sleeves are long. Long enough to hide his scar(?) on his left arm.

As for Lars, he's wearing his original casual clothes. But with an addition of having a black baseball cap on his head and a white mask. I didn't put it here, because we all know what his casual wear looks like.

As for Xiaoyu, she's wearing her dress (picture above). But she'll be wearing a ponytail instead, as well with red glasses.
Come to think of it, Xiaoyu with a ponytail with that kind of bangs is giving me Yandere-chan vibes. XD

If you didn't like this, then please get used to it. I added some accessories for them, because you know, they're disguises! They shouldn't be looking like what they normally look like.

Note that this chapter is short.

"Man, I'm loving this outfit, already!" Hwoarang said while smoothing his jacket. He and Steve were in their room, getting ready. "Isn't it cool, Steve?" He turned his head to face him.

You told them that you all will be going outside, because you just wanted them to at least explore your world and have some fun. You also told them that they should find some clothes in their closets, as their disguises, to prevent fans from getting at them. You said that you all would be walking. Some disagreed, but they just gave in, anyway. And, so, they all agreed, and started to get ready.

"Of course." He answered. Then he looked at Hwoarang, like something is missing.

"What?" Hwoarang asked.

Steve was tapping his chin with his index finger. He's looking at Hwoarang's hair, which he still has his slicked-back hair and his goggles on. Then Steve lit up as he went for the drawer to open it and found a black sweatband. He grabbed it and started walking in front of Hwoarang.

"Remove your goggles, mate. You'll be wearin' this one on your head."

"Aww, come on, man! I'm already in disguise! I don't need to remove these cool goggles off of me!"

"Yoink!" The blonde quickly removed the redhead's goggles as Hwoarang just groaned.

Steve then placed the sweatband onto Hwoarang's hair, making it look like the picture above.

"There you go." He put his hands on his hips, feeling proud what he has done.

Hwoarang just stood there awkwardly. He went for the room mirror.

Huh. Seems that he likes it. "Hm. Not bad. For a guy like me," He smirked at his reflection. "I wonder what does (Y/n) thinks about my look?"

Hearing your name made Steve, who is at the back, look at him he just offended him. Hwoarang saw his expression at the mirror, which made his smirk grew wider.

*Meanwhile, in your room*

You were helping Xiaoyu to make her hairstyle a ponytail. She was sitting on a chair while you were standing, as the mirror was in front the both of you. You were almost done.

"And... done!"

Xiaoyu stood up and looked at her reflection. She lightly gasped. "It's beautiful! I wonder what Jin thinks about my prettiness!"

"And now," You opened the drawer in front of you to get the red glasses. You turned Xiaoyu around to face you. "For the final touch." You placed the red glasses on Xiaoyu, gently. She blinked a few times, and looked at her reflection, again.

"Now, I'm even MORE pretty!" Then, Xiaoyu hugged you. "Thank you, (Y/n)!"

You hugged back. "Anytime, Xiao." Then Xiaoyu broke the hug and ran to open the door to, of course, find Jin. You followed behind. You were wearing your favorite clothing, by the way.

"Jin!" Xiaoyu knocked the door vigorously as the door immediately open to reveal Jin. "What do you think of my look?! Is it pretty? Is it cute?"

Jin was wearing one of the clothes in their closet. When Xiaoyu saw him, she couldn't help, but admire him so much.

"I love how you pick your clothes! It fits you!" She gave him a quick hug then pulled back.

"(Y/n) helped me to find my perfect look!" He looked at you as you waved awkwardly.

Jin then looked at Xiaoyu, then back at you, then back at Xiaoyu. For some reason, Jin blushed a bit.

Because, he wondered what will you look like, if you were wearing what is Xiaoyu wearing now.

Xiaoyu saw his blush, which made her blush as well, unaware of what he was actually thinking. So she asked him again, "S-so. What do you think?"

"It's... beautiful." Jin smirked. Not at her, but at you. You noticed this, but Xiaoyu didn't. Because she kept bouncing and bouncing around after hearing those two words.

You couldn't help but, blush. 'T-They just met me. He just met me. It's been only day one, and he's been already acting like this!'

You then heard Lars walking towards you three. "So, are you guys ready?"

Xiao stopped jumping and pointed her finger to Lars' mask. "Why are you wearing that?"

He shrugged. "It's part of the disguise."

Steve and Hwoarang followed. You spoke. "Since, everyone's here, so I assume that we're ready?"

Published: 10/17/2017