Chapter 3: The Rivals

A/N: I wanted these men wearing their Tekken 6 outfits, because it's better.

"Oh, jeez." Jin whispered.

"You?!" Hwoarang pointed to Jin. I mean, come on, you know almost all of the Tekken characters here. "What happened?! Why did you bring me here?! What did you do?! What are you trying to plan here?!"

Steve placed his hand on the redhead's shoulder, "Ey, mate. Calm down, would you?" Then, removed his hand off of him.

You almost sighed dreamfully when hearing the blonde's British accent.

Hwoarang just made a 'tsk' sound in his mouth, as he crossed his arms. Then, his eyes went onto you, "And, who's this girl, might be?"

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n)," You introduced. "You two were warped here by a portal for an unknown reason."

"Which explains, why we're here, as well." Lars explained.

Then Xiaoyu tapped your shoulder. You glanced at her, "Are we supposed to start the tour?"

"Tour?" Steve asked. "What tour are you tryin' to say here, young girl?"

"Well," Xiaoyu started. "Since we'll be here for quite a long, she insisted that we'll be staying here. Until, we get home."

"And, you trust her?" Hwoarang raised an eyebrow.

"Of course!" Xiaoyu placed her hand on her chest, in a confident pose, "If Jin trusts her, then I, too, as well!" Then stopped doing her pose to look at you. "Let's get started, shall we?"

You lit up. "Right. This way, people."

It took you and your... guests, hours on showing them your huge mansion. However, you didn't showed all of the rooms. Only, the ones which are necessary for them to stay and take care of themselves, because... well, your mansion is huge.

You said that Hwoarang and Steve will be sleeping at the same room, which has two separate beds placed at the each side of the walls. Also, all of the bedrooms were on the second floor. And, they were many.

When the tour was finished, you all separated from each other, to do their own business.

You went to your room, jumped on your bed, to text your friend, Angelica.

You opened your phone and started texting.

10:28 am

You: Hello, Angelica! I was just wondering, how's that play of your sister's?

Angelica: Hi, (Y/n)! We just got here from my sister's school! But, it's not starting yet!

Angelica: Also! Before my family and I came here at school, I was playing as Steve, and my sister as Hwoarang in Tekken 7 while we're at home. My sister wants to play, so I gave her a chance. She picked Hwoarang, because she finds him funny when she smashes random buttons at him! XD

That stopped you there. 'Is it just me, or this is a weird coincidence for those two men to get warped here?'

You shook your head. It was certainly a coincidence.

Or was it?

You: Oh, really? Who won?

Angelica: Me, of course! And boy, my sister sure was angry! But that didn't stopped me for winning!

You: Hahaha! Your texts will always make my day!

Angelica: Oh, shoot! I gotta go! But thank you for the compliment! Remember, tomorrow noon! Ciao! <3