Chapter 5: Outside

A/N: Just a reminder, that they were wearing their disguises. If you haven't read the previous chapter, then I highly suggest you to. Also, this chapter is a struggle.

You locked the main doors as you put the keys in your sling bag. You turned around to face them.

"Well?" Xiaoyu spoke. "What are you waiting for?! Let's start walking!" She held Jin's arm with both of her hands and started to walk.

You six were walking down the streets. There were enough people around them, and they seem to not recognize Xiaoyu and others. Even if Tekken is a very well-known game worldwide, there are still people who doesn't know a thing about the said game.

Lars, Jin, and Xiaoyu were at behind you three. You were at between Steve and Hwoarang.

"(Y/n)..." Hwoarang called, both his hands at the back of his head as you looked at him. "Can we go somewhere that can entertain us? Walking is boring!"

"Somewhere that's not the bar."

The redhead groaned. "You're no fun!" He then removed his hands from his head.

"Speaking of bars," You muttered. "Why do you even go there?"

"Well, I only go to bars just to fight random people. Also, I don't drink." Hwoarang answered.

You nodded in response. "I understand now."

You always wondered what's up with him going to bars. Including the times you were reading some fanfictions of him. Speaking of fanfictions, you also thought of suggesting the Tekken characters to read fanfictions and look fan arts of them. After all, they literally warped into your world. And you want to hear about their thoughts of your world's fanbase.

"Where are we even going, mate?" Steve asked, turning his head to look at you.

You smiled at him. "A place to sit on a pile of grass in circular motion and talk. In other words, at the park."

The others just groaned while Xiaoyu squealed in excitement. "Squeeee! I can't wait!"

When the six of you arrived at your destination, the park is surprisingly quiet and peaceful, regarding that there are many people here. Kids playing, teens hanging out, and loners sitting on the bench, reading books or on their phone. Probably reading this.

Anyways, you found a perfect place for you six to sit on. The five sat on the grass in a circular motion as you were there, still standing. Xiaoyu was sitting between Jin and Lars, Lars sitting beside Steve, and Steve besides Hwoarang.

"At least people aren't recognizing us." Jin said.

"Now," You spoke as you dug into your bag for your wallet. "Before we start, I'll be getting some food." You looked at them. "What do you guys want?"

They just looked at each other in discomfort.

"U-uhm... we're good, (Y/n)." Steve said. The others nodded in agreement except for Xiaoyu and Lars

"Maybe some fries and a bottle of water for me would be alright." Lars said under his mask.

"Mine's two doughnuts!" Xiaoyu happily said. "One vanilla, one strawberry! Include a bottle of water, as well."

"Alright then." You said, then looked at the other guys. "Are you sure you guys don't want some food?"

"Y-yes." Steve stammered as the other two guys nodded in agreement, again.

You just shrugged. "If you say so." Then went to buy some food for only Lars, Xiaoyu, and of course, you.

You quickly got back with three plastics filled with food in your hands. You sat on an empty spot between Jin and Hwoarang.

"Here are your food, Lars and Xiao." You handed the two plastics to the two.

They both thanked you and started digging through their food.

Then you heard stomach grumbling. Coming from Hwoarang.

You all looked at him. His blush of embarrassment is clearly visible.

"I guess I should've ate a lot of food, earlier." He muttered as you all laughed.

"Here!" You said in between of giggling, opening the plastic you had in your hands. "You can have some of mine. I've bought many, because, people like me have a huge appetite."

"And, I thought I was the only one!" Hwoarang beamed up and took some of your food. There were two large pack of fries, three sandwiches that are all cut in half, six doughnuts with different flavoring, two water bottles, and two soda cans. Hwoarang took one large pack of fries, three pieces of cut sandwiches, three doughnuts, and a soda can. So, that means, he took half of your food. Goodness gracious.

Hwoarang started eating like an animal. You all just stared at him.

"Geez, Hwoarang." Steve nervously laughed. "Calm down, would ya? You're eating like how an animal woukd eat, ya ."

His accent is just so... so... irresistable.

"It's just..." He swallowed the food. "Too delicious!" He grinned, showing his dirty, food-filled teeth.

"Eeeww, Hwoarang! Show some respect!" Xiaoyu said in a disgust tone. She then took a bite from the vanilla doughnut. Hwoarang just rolled his eyes in response.

You were all talking and enjoying each other's company as you eat your food, you bought. Hours later, you guys got out from the park to take a long stroll. Far enough from your mansion.

It was going on, very well. They're enjoying it!

But, as you all were walking, a familiar, brunette man pulled Jin from behind and tackled him on the ground. He was holding the emo's wrists above his head.

"I'm not a fool, Jin Kazama." He said between gritting teeth.

Oh no.

Published: 10/28/2017