Chapter 7: Please, Keep It A Secret!

RING! RING! RING! RI-
You stopped your alarm clock and sat up. You looked at the time; 7:30 am.

You went for your phone to check if Angelica has any news.

6:54 am

Angelica: Gooood morning! So, I didn't played Tekken, or... didn't play video games at all this time. Why?

Angelica: Because I want to spend time WITH YOU TODAY!!!! :D

Angelica: I'll be there before lunch since I'm going to bring some food there! You're gonna eat them and they're delicious! Ciao! <3

'Wait. Bonding?'  Realization hit you. 'THAT'S TODAY!!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT!!!!'

You quickly went for your clothes in the closet and ran towards the bathroom. You did your normal routine and started running downstairs.

You have to warn them!

When you arrived in the living room, you saw Miguel sitting at the edge of the long couch near to Lars, who was sitting at the same single couch before, and Steve on the other edge of the long couch. They were wearing the comfortable clothes available in their respective guest room closets.

Speaking of Miguel, when you took him on a little tour to your mansion yesterday, he was quite surprised to know that you live alone in here. But he didn't bother talking about it, because he thinks it's... kind of personal. You lead him to a new room as its layout is the same to Steve and Hwoarang's room.

You guessed that he's gonna have a roommate someday.

Their eyes were on the television, then towards you.

"Señorita!" Miguel greeted. He seems happy to see you. "You're awake!"

Huh. This is your first time on hearing a Tekken character speak their native language. But you didn't bother thinking about it, because it's just going to make it way more complicated. So you let it slide.

"Good morning, (Y/n)!" Lars greeted.  

"Good mornin', missy!" Steve waved.

You genuinely smiled. "It's also a good mornin' to you too, guvs!" You greeted with a bow. Eh, you tried.

You all laughed, anyway.

"Okay. Enough funny talk." You said. "There's something that I really need to tell you guys."

"Oh?" Steve grabbed the remote as he pressed the button to turn off the TV. "What is it then?"

Before you could even speak, you heard footsteps coming from upstairs. You looked up to see Hwoarang and Jin awake. Again, with their nothing-but-undergarments appearances.

Hwoarang yawned as he stretched his arms. He looked at you, afterwards. "I just woke up, and you're already in my mind." He smirked.

It was a moment of awkward silence between you all. Your blush is visible enough for others to see. With Jin, Lars, Steve, and Miguel, they were shooting death glares towards Hwoarang. Mainly because they felt 'off' when the redhead told you a pick up line. Or maybe its 'jealousy'?

Hwoarang felt his foot get stomped by Jin. "Ow! What was that for?!" He cried.

"For being an idiot on using a pick up line to lure (Y/n)."

Hwoarang sarcastically laughed. "Ahahaho! Come on! As if there's something wrong with flirting!"

The men kept their glares to the redhead.