F O U R

Daniel Pov

We were already at iHop ordering our food. I was trying to focus the whole time but I was getting distracted by Alexa and Jack. The way they held hands, looked into each others eyes made me jealous. At this point i started to become eager.

" I'll grab a table for all 4 of us ". Alexa told Jack as he sent her a smile. She walked pass me as i knew that she wouldn't make eye contact with me.

"Hey, I'm going to help Alexa find a table". I told Jonah and he nodded.

" Alright. You want the usual? ". He asked.

"Yeah as always ". I replied running off to look for Alexa. I tried not making it obvious on what i was doing to Jack so he wouldn't find out. As I tried looking for her, I turned on the corner then being pulled to the side.

" Are you trying to ruin my relationship Seavey? ". Alexa questioned.

" I wouldn't say it like that beautiful ". I smiled as she rolled her eyes.

" I see you pulling me to the side near the restroom means that your eager for me too right? ". I bit my lip.

" You're funny but the better question is, does your 'girlfriends' know that you're single? ". She smirked with her arms crossed as i chuckled.

"Are y'all okay? ".We both turned to see Jonah standing there confused.

" Yeaahhhh, why are you asking? ". Alexa asked as if she looked like nothing happened.

" One...I mean y'all talking besides a restroom and Two... You said you would find a table and this, is not where tables are at ". Jonah laughed.

" I had to use the restroom and I guess she did too and we bumped into one another and started talking ". I shrugged.

We all were munching on our food and having a conversation. I tried having a conversation with Jonah but I couldn't. Alexa and Jack next to me eating like a perfect couple. I mean I agree their goals but I'm crushing on Alexa which is bad.

" Can't believe tour is coming bro ". Jonah said as I nodded secretly giving glances towards them. I admit I was jealous on my best friend and his girl but my feelings just take the most of me.

" I'm for real you make me super happy  ". Jack told her as she blushed.

" You gotta little something on your face ". She replied picking up her napkin as she wiped his cheek.

At this moment, all i knew was i wanted her....
      but how am i gonna get to her?

_____________

whoopps this whole chap was daniel pov..... but ohh well🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm happy ya'll enjoying this❤️
--
COMMENT FOR MORE
--                                                       -j