T H I R T E E N

I got up from the ground fixing my shit together. Dang I fell on the ground too hard.

"Uhh you okay there Alexa?". Jonah asked as Zach looked worried.

I looked up glaring at him. "Do I look okay?". He put his hands up in defense. "Calm down. I didn't know you were in stalker mode". Jonah and Zach both laughed.

"I was not in stalker mode". I told him as he gave me a look. "Sureeeee then what did you hear?". I shrugged leaning up against the door. "Spill it Lexa".

"Fine! I heard one of you like me.. as in more than a friend". I said to both of them as their eyes widen.
"Well..Zach this is all on you bud see ya". Jonah ran out of the room leaving us two alone.

"Ohh Uhh... I think I should go with him". He said standing back up as I closed the door to prevent him from walking out. "Sit Herron".

He listened to what I said and took in a huff of air before releasing it. "What do you want to know?". I crossed my arms. "About what you guys talked about... like who likes me?".

"Promise you won't hate me after this?". I nodded hesitantly wanting to know the answer. "It was me.I like you more than a friend.... I'm sorry". I was completely shocked. I actually never thought he would like me more than that. Zach and I knew each other first before I met the others.

"I know what's going on between you, Daniel and Jack but I just can't lose the feelings I have towards you... I've tried". I didn't respond. "Alexa... speak to me".

"I-I don't know.... I just see you as a friend nothing more". He nodded looking down to the floor. "you have to understand that I love Jack". I told him but he furrowed his eyebrows and looked back up to me.

"What about Daniel huh?". He asked and I stayed silent trying not to answer that question. "Don't bring that up Zach".

"Seriously? You're going to say I love Jack but then what's going on with you and Daniel? You know I regret ever liking you. You're just a hoe". He blurted. My mouth slowly dropped to hearing what he has just said about me.

He covered his mouth realizing what he just said. "A-Alexa I didn't mean to say that-". I stopped him from talking and slapped him across the face. He slowly realized and felt his cheek revealing a pink tone on his cheek.

The room was full of silence nothing else. "I have to go". He passed by me leaving me in this room alone. "Zach". He stopped not bothering to look at me. "I'm sorry". He nodded and walked away no longer in my view.
____

The whole day I've been in bed thinking about what went down with me and Zach. Maybe I was a hoe.

"Knock Knock... can I come in?".I picked my head up looking at my door to see Jack. "Yeah come in". He closed the door from behind and walked towards my bed. He sat down on the edge looking down at me. "Yeeessss?".I questioned slowly.

"Is everything fine? You were fine this morning but now you aren't". He asked pulling the strand of hair on my face behind my ear. "Yeah. Everything's fine". I told him as he gave me that look that he knew I wasn't fine.

"I'm fine Jack, I promise. I'm just a bit tired out". I lied as he nodded. "Alright But Remember when I told you I'm flying out back home for Isla's birthday?". He questioned as I sat up quick.

"Your flight is today? oh my gosh I forgot". He chuckled and shook his head. "Don't worry. It'll be only 3 days".

He grabbed my chin making our eyes look into each other. "Listen. I'm always here remember that. If you need anyone to talk to i'm here for you. Got that". I nodded as he connected our lips together.

"Hey Jack! The car is waiting for you outside- Wow! I should've knocked". We pulled away to see Corbyn covering his eyes. "Is everything done?". He asked as Jack laughed. "Let's go Corbyn". Jack pulled Corbyn with him out the door as I chuckled.

"Hey Jack before we go to the aiport, why don't you drop me to the church maybe you should come by and grab a bible". I heard from the halls.
___
Hours Later, Daniel and I were returning back home from eating dinner at a restaurant. There was pure silent in the car nothing but pouring rain outside the car to be heard. I was looking through out the window watching buildings we have passed by but then suddenly he took a turn stopping the car.

"Why'd you stop the car? The house is literally 4 blocks". I asked as he looked at me. "What's going on? You aren't usually like this". I shrugged trying to push it off. "there's nothing Daniel".

"Then why are you like this?". He grabbed my hand intertwining it. "Daniel let's just go. I promise you it's nothing". I leaned over turning on the radio but again he turned it off.

"I'm not moving this car until you tell me what's up". He told me looking into my eyes. Gosh his blue gleamy eyes was to die for. It was like he could see everything through my eyes.

I turned around looking out the window feeling annoyed. I didn't want to tell Daniel because I knew he might do something which will create drama in his band and make them split. Never in my life I wanted these 5 boys to quite but I knew I was on the line right now.

"Alexa tell me! You're making things complicated again". He groaned. "Why do you care so much?". I shot back. "Out of me and the other girls you're still fucking around with... why do you still continue to choose me huh?".

"You seriously don't see it do you?". He questioned shaking his head. "What do you mean Daniel-". He hesitantly grabbed my cheek and smashed our lips together. This one felt special to the other times I've kissed him.

He pulled away as my eyes widen to what just happened. "I care so much about you. Every single day I wake up and the one thing on my mind is you. I know that's corny as fuck but I don't give a shit". I chuckled to ending of what he said. He grabbed my chin as I looked into his eyes.

"I know you love Jack but I want you to know that I'm always here for you.... I love you".

Wow. Did he just confess he loved me? I'm confused like I thought we both agreed no feelings, I mean I'm not going to lie I developed but him?! Or maybe it was just a way for him to make me confess....

"Now tell me what's going on?". I looked down and took a deep breathe taking out the stress from me hoping it will make things better. "He admitted and told me that he liked me more than a friend".

"Who's he?". Daniel asked confused. "Zach.". I clearly said. "Just please don't hurt him I know what you would do. I just don't want you guys hating against one another just because he admitted and called me a hoe. So please d-".

"Hold up! Say that again. He called you a hoe?". He asked, his blue gleamy beautiful eyes turned dark.

"Daniel i know he didn't mean that he was just upset that I told him I didn't feel the same way". I tried telling Daniel but he ignored me and started to drive.
"Daniel I know you're going to do something please stop". He continued to ignore me and drove quicker as we arrived to the house.

He got out of the car and slammed the door from behind.

Fuck!

"Wait Daniel!". I got out of the car chasing after him.
"Listen to me". I pulled his arm preventing him to enter the house but he was to strong.

He kicked through the doors as the boys got scared.
"Where is he". Daniel yelled. "Wow chill Daniel! What's wrong?". Jonah asked him to know what's happening.

"Where's Herron?".He ignored Jonah's question as I pulled Daniel back out but he was still stronger than me. Then coming out from the kitchen, there he was. "I heard my name". Zach walked in.

"You Little bitch". Daniel walked up to him pulling his sleeves up.

______________________
AUTHORS NOTE: I like protective Daniel🤤

COMMENT FOR MORE AND LET ME KNKW WHATCHA THINK❤️