S I X T E E N

DAYS LATER ..

Alexa Pov
I haven't communicated to Jack after what happened. Telling by how he didn't want to talk to me when he saw me yesterday and the boys telling me to stay away from him knew he found out about me and Daniel.

I sipped my coffee trying to enjoy the beautiful weather as I sat by the window in a little cute cafe shop. This was one of my favorite places to think about my problems.

Trying to clear my mind was stressful. Anything that I do that tried making me happy wasn't much help. All I thought about was the reasons why I ended up here and how I fucked up everything.

I'm such a mess.

"Mind If I join you?". I looked to see a figure standing infront of me but I didn't bother to look up. Knowing by the tone of his voice. It was one of the last people I'd ever wanted to talk to right now.

I didn't bother to answer him back, just taking a sip of my coffee. He pulled the seat infront of me and sat down.

"Why are you here ?". I muttered. "I just need to talk". He simply said. "Why? And how do you even know I'm here?". I questioned him. "Because.. you told me once that this was your favorite place to clear your mind. I never forgot about that".

I smiled to the thought that he still remembers. Back then, every time I would bring him here and he would listen to what I had to vent about. All that i was thinking about was the good times we were here.

He slowly grabbed my hand across the table as I came back to reality. The memories that were in my head instantly faded as the problems I was worrying about came back. I lowered my head pulling my hand away from his.

He sighed. "Alexa... I'm sorry for everything that I have done. I know this is my fault, if I didn't put you in this situation we wouldn't be having this conversation right now". As he kept saying all the things he has done I shook my head.

"Daniel just stop please". I told him as he listened. "This is all my fault. I ruined yours and Jacks friendship... also my relationship. I cared about not ruining Jacks dreams and his friendships between his bestfriends". He grabbed my hand holding onto it tightly.

"I don't care about that... I care about you Alexa. All this time I've been denying to myself how I felt about you. I did that because I didn't want to get hurt as I saw you with Jack". I felt a tear come down. My life so confusing at this point.

"I love you Alexa only you". He instantly said making my heart warm up.

"Really?" I asked. "Yes. I mean it".

"Just answer my question.. do you feel the same way?". He asked. I didn't know what to say.

"I-Im sorry...I need some time alone". I got up.

"Wait Alexa-". As he tried to stop me heading to the door. There was a girl coming in looking familiar.
She looked around and her eyes landed on me.

"Why leaving so soon with your boyfriend?". She smirked. "He's not my boyfriend and who are you?". I questioned.

"Natalie. Remember me? The girl you barged in while I was about to get it with Daniel.. yeah that's me". She still held the smirk on her face.

"Anyways why leaving so soon? Y'all gonna hook up somewhere". She asked. "Natalie leave us alone". Daniel spat at her.

"Why? All this time Jack has been telling me you were a hoe and I didn't believe it... but now looking at you. I actually believed him". She chuckled. "But i'm not gonna lie. You got game for a guy who's good in bed". As she said that I burning sensation was on my hand.

I slapped her.

"Alexa!". Daniel held me back. "Let me go Daniel".

I tried getting her then the door opened.

"Natalie what happened?". As I looked at his face I never expected to see him again.

"Babe she hit me". She told him as he held her in his arms.

Babe?

"J-Jack"
________________________
AUTHORS NOTE: DANG IM SHOOK

Vote and Comment for more❤️❤️

Also let me know what you think about it :)