S E V E N

"Didn't tell me what?". Jack asked with his arms crossed. My heart dropped and quickly ended the call.

"Who was that?". He pointed at my phone.

"It was Loren don't worry".

"alright but what weren't you going to tell me?".I fiddled with my fingers.

"Ohhh- tha-that I'm staying with you more longer". I lied. He looked at me as if he didn't believe me making my hands sweat and my stomach swirl. It felt as if it was going to end here.

"Are you sure?... If this deals with last night with you running off somewhere without me. You should tell me". He told as I nodded.

"I mean you weren't answering my calls when I lost you last night.What if you were with a boy-".

"No no I wasn't".I cut him off as he gave me a weird look.

"How do I know if you're not lying?". He replied.

"Ask one of your friends". As I said that behind him was Daniel walking out to the back. He looked up to us and quickly turned around knowing it was a mistake but then Jack turned to see what I was looking at.

"Hey Daniel can you come here for a second?". Jack called. Fuck! Why was he the one who walked out?! He confusingly walked over as I tried not making eye contact with him.

"What's up?". He confusingly asked looking at both of us.

"Where was she last night during the party?". Jack asked.

Daniels eyes widen looking as if he didn't know what to say. I was shaking at this point, I was going to ruin my relationship but then there own friendship too.

"We were talking and then...she knocked out, out of no where last night so I carried her to her room... I thought Jonah told you?". Daniel played as I breathed out heavily.

"Ohh... are you okay?". Jack asked concerned checking me.

"Yes yes I'm okay". I chuckled.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you". He hugged me. I looked at Daniel to see him with a smirk. I flicked him off as Jack pulled away.

"How would you like if I spend my whole day with you?". He suggested.

"I'd honestly love that".I smiled widely.

"I'll freshen up".

He walked back inside the house. As I waited for the door to fully close I glared at Daniel.

"Really I knocked out?".

"Listen that was the first thing that came in my mind...unless you wanted me to tell the truth". He responded.

"You wouldn't dare ".

"I will babygirl". He came closer as I rolled my eyes.

"Move aside Daniel.. I got important things to do".I tried walking away but he grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"No can do.... I did something for you....now you have to do something for me". He claimed and I crossed my arms.

"Doing something for you? Never".I walked but he stopped right in-front of me.

"Or I'll tell Jack your little secret".

"You're seriously blackmailing me?".

"If that gets you to do what I want... than yes, yes it is". He smiled right down at me.

"Hey Babe you ready? I'll be waiting at the car". Jack said.

"Tick tick! Times ticking". He teased.

"Okay okay what do you want me to do?". I asked.

"It's simple... while you're dating Jack, you and I can be friends". He stated.

"That's a piece of cake". I breathed.

"Didn't let me finish... friends WITH benefits". He smirked as my mouth hung open.

"Hell to the no. Now move aside".I told him

"Jack!". Daniel yelled out as I jumped covering his mouth.

"SHUT UP!". I punched him

"So what? Deal or no deal?". He waited for a response.

"I'm gonna say-
______

How old are you guys? :)
COMMENNNTTT for more ❤️
follow me on insta @wdwjackk