S I X

Alexa Pov
I hear birds chirping as sunshine was hitting my face through the curtains. I slowly opened my eyes instantly having a painful headache not remembering a single thing from last night. I sat myself up noticing I wasn't in my room. What was more weird was that I was fully naked.

"What the fuck?". I muttered as I looked by my side.

The only person I never thought I would ever do it with was... Daniel. It then hit me... all the memories from last night. I was upset of myself for what I did. I shouldn't have drank and cheated on Jack last night.... also thinking that this trip was going to be amazing but no.

I reached over to bed side table seeing my phone. I pressed the home screen button and saw a few text.

' Jack💗: hey where are you? '
' Jack💗: I'm worried '

' Loren💜: hey best, how's Cali going? '

I decided to ignore both of their texts but answer Loren's later . Loren is my best friend back home since we were little. She always would be there for me and this was the type of moment I needed someone to talk too.

I got out the covers and threw on my clothes to cover my naked body. I quietly walked out not making one single noise to wake up Daniel. I felt innocent for what I did.

I quickly peeked into Jacks room to see him sound asleep.

"Jack". I whispered and no response.

I then went to my room to see no one was inside.I collapsed onto my bed wanting to regret what happened last night..... but I couldn't. I had a weird feeling in my stomach I just don't know why.

"What did I just do?". I covered my face feeling stressed.
-
Me: hey.... can we talk?
Loren💜: I knew it! I had a feeling you needed       someone to talk too
Loren💜: and of course call me when you're ready :)

I put my hair in a bun ready to go downstairs but I noticed a few marks on my neck. I put my hair back down and wearing a jacket over.

"Knock knock". I turned to see Daniel at the door.

"What do you want?". I rolled my eyes.

"Can we talk... about last night?". He asked.

"There's nothing to talk about.... You made me cheat on Jack and now I don't know what to do". I sat on the edge of my bed as he joined too.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin your relationship".He said as I nodded
"but you should tell him". He said as I stood up.

"I will but do not ever talk to me again". I walked out leaving him there
-
I walked downstairs covering my neck not making it obvious. I entered the kitchen to see Jack already awake with Zach and Corbyn making pancakes.

"MORNING SUNSHINE". Corbyn greeted with joy.

"Morning babe". Jack walked over pecking my lips.

I sat besides Zach as he was enjoying his pancakes as Jonah was too but with coffee.

"For you". Jack placed a plate of pancakes in-front of me but then Zach taking one.

"Gonna eat that".Zach asked.

"You're welcome you fat ass". I pushed the plate near him as he laughed taking one.

"Hey Loren". I called.
"Oh my gosh how's Cali boo?". She answered.
"It's been amazing so far but I need to tell you something". I said looking around to see if anyone was near by.

"You can always tell me anything what's up?".
"You know Daniel.... Daniel Seavey".
"Yeah that other super,hot,sexy-". I cut her off.
"Yeah whatever that guy.... I got drunk last night and we slept together". I responded.

"OH MY GOSH YOU GOTTA BE LYING!". She screamed through the phone.
"Chill Loren". I told her.
"But I need your help though".
"Of course I'll help". She said and there was a silence.
"Hello? Aren't you gonna help me?". I asked.
"Of course.... once I get there in 6 Days". She said and my heart dropped.

"Are you fucking with me?". I yelled.
"Surprise!!! I didn't want you enjoying all the fun with all those hot boys". She claimed as I laughed.
"I'm so happy are you for real?". I asked
"Duhhh I'm coming but anyways did you tell Jack?". She asked.

"No I didn't tell Jack yet-". I was cut off.
"Didn't tell me what?". I turned to see him standing right there with his arms crossed.

_______________
Sorry! I haven't updated in like forever 😂 but ima try and be active here 😌
COMMENT FOR MORE✌🏻
follow me on insta: @wdwjackk -j💗