E I G H T

I looked up at Daniel examining his features as he looked down at me with a smirk waiting for a response. I'm not going to lie but he was super attractive for his kind of age.

"No deal". He breathed out loud.

"Come on I can treat you way better".I shook my head with a slight laugh.

"You seriously need to understand I love Jack... you led me on to having a one night stand with you". I turned on my heel walking away leaving him.
-
Jack and I were walking down by the shore stepping onto the soft sand hearing waves crashing into one another. Both of our hands locked together as both of us enjoyed each other's presence.

"So.. Enjoying Cali so far?". Jack smiled as I gave him a nod.

"Love it".

"I'm Glad but I just want to say sorry for accusing you back there when I said you might have been with another guy". He told me as I felt guilt coming.

"N-No it's okay".I fake smiled.

"No I should've trust you and not say what I said.. I mean we trust each other.. Right?". He stopped walking facing towards me. His eyes gleaming looking into mine as he waited for an answer.

"Of course". He smiled placing his hand onto my cheek slowly leaning in making our lips together in synced but something was... different.

I didn't feel the spark we had like last time. It felt as if it drifted away. It just felt off.

We both pulled away continuing to walk.

"Besides it's not like you would ever do that". He laughed as I fake laughed with him too. The guilt was rubbing onto me. I was afraid.

Daniel Pov
I sat myself onto the couch coming from a shower. I tried closing my eyes drifting into a sleep but couldn't.Alexa was the only thing on my mind. I looked on the coffee table to see my phone. I reached over unlocking it. As I unlocked it pictures popped up from my phone of me and Alexa.

"I'm seriously head over heels for this chick". I told myself.

*Ding Dong*

The door bell rung. I was home alone and all the boys were out. I wasn't expecting anyone. I got up and jogged to the front door. I unlocked it opening it to see someone I didn't expect to see, Natalie.

"Nice seeing you again". She smiled pulling me into an unexpected hug.

"You too". I replied.

We hooked up multiple times but we weren't dating.

"Aren't you suppose to be in school?". I asked.

"I dropped out, silly. Are you going to let me in?". She asked as I hesitated letting her come in.

Maybe this can help me get over Alex or make her jealous.

Alexa Pov
I was back at the house by myself since Jack had to do quick errands real quick. So I decided to talk to Daniel about what happened since he was home alone.

I unlocked the door letting myself in.

"Daniel". I called him but no response.

"Daniel can we talk". I yelled but there was music coming from upstairs.

"Maybe he's sleeping". I said walking up.

I walked down the hallways towards his room as the music got more louder. I was finally at his door and gave a knock.

"Daniel". I called as I opened the door, I didn't expect what to see.

"Oh. Shit".
____________
I'm ALIVE DUDES✌🏻
i'ma try and be more active and post a lot of chapters😊
.
COMMENT for more ❤️
.
Follow me on insta @wdwjackk
____________