E L E V E N

Jack Pov

I slowly opened my eyes to see daylight through my curtains. I sat up hanging my legs over the edge, rubbing my eyes to see if Alexa was besides me but she was no where to be seen.

Alexa and I canceled on going to the movies tonight so we decided to have our own at home. We made tents and had a lot of food watching IT.

"Where's my beautiful girlfriend?". I called coming downstairs.

"Right here". She bobbed her head with a giggle.

"What are you doing?". I asked as she popped her head back in from the corner of the kitchen.

"Nothing".

I entered the kitchen to smell the beautiful scent of food. Seeing a plate of pancakes, bacon,and eggs on 2 plates and my girl made my day.

"Morning beautiful". I walked behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Stop I'm cooking!". She chuckled.

"Doesn't stop me from loving my princess". I repeatedly kissed her cheek.

"Jackkkk!!". She giggled playfully pushing me.

"Is this for me?". I smiled.

"Of course! Are you going to keep standing or eat my delicious food". She grabbed my hand pulling me to my seat.

"Thanks". I pecked her lips.

"So what are you planning to do today?". I asked shoving a piece of pancake into my mouth. She walked to the sink putting her plate in.

"I don't know yet".

"Maybe you can hang out with Daniel again tonight". I told her.

I didn't know she was already friends with Daniel. I've never seen them hung out until Zach told me last night.

She tensed as she was grabbing a glass from the shelf.

"H-how do you know we hung out?". She questioned pouring orange juice into her glass.

"Ohh.. Zach told me. Like I forgot what he told me but I only know he said you two hung out". I said as she weirdly nodded.

I nodded too drinking my cup to see her missing her cup making her orange juice miss.

"Uhh....babe?". I pointed as she looked down.

"Oh shit sorry". She grabbed tissues wiping the mess away.

"Well ima go take a shower real quick". She claimed walking out.

That's weird.

Alexa Pov

I walked into the living room looking down into my phone. I was about to head upstairs until I was stopped by a hand in front of me.

"Where do you think you're going?". I looked up to see Jonah.

"Upstairs?". I pointed up tryin to pass him but he was just to strong.

"You should stay with us boys and watch the basketball game". I looked behind him to see the others especially Daniel with a smirk on his face.

"Whatever I'm down". I smiled as they all yelled 'yay'.

-

I sat down onto the couch as everyone was enjoying the Basketball game. They all were yelling at the tv and bidding on which team would win, Golden state Warriors and Oklahoma City Thunder.

"My team will obviously win". Jack said and Jonah agreed.

"I don't think so Golden state will take the wi- OHH COME ON THAT WAS A TRAVEL , YOU DUMBASS". Zach yelled at the TV as they were all jumping.

"Hey babygirl". Daniel sat besides me quickly pecking my cheek.

"Daniel! Jacks right there and the others". I glared at him.

"It's not like they're looking". He winked.

"You seriously want us to get caught do you". I groaned.

"If it leads you to being mine....then of course". He smirked wrapping an arm around my shoulder as I pushed it away.

"Not now". He rolled his eyes moving a bit away from me.

"Are you seriously mad?". I asked as he looked away.

I scooted besides him as he still looked away.

"Daniel stop being a baby!". I told him.

"You're seriously not expecting me not to get mad. You literally kept moving away from me as I tried talking to you". He retort.

"Because Jacks here!". I told him as they yelled once again.

"That was so out of the line, ass clowns!". Corbyn yelled.

"Are you for real? I kept staring at you as Jonah was getting touchy with you. Then you're going to complain about Jack to me". He groaned.

"He's like a brother, Daniel.". He rolled his eyes getting up.

"Yeah whatever". He walked to the stairs going up.

I slumped into the couch letting out a sigh feeling annoyed.

Fucking dumbass.

I looked across me to see Zach just looking at me. As I caught him he looked away. I forgot that I was going to speak to him about what he said to Jack.

"Hey Zach, can we talk?". I asked and his eyes widen.

"O-okay".

We both walked out to the back to talk.

"Why'd you tell Jack that Daniel and I hung out last night?". I crossed my arms as he scratched his head.

"Huh?".

"Don't act stupid. Yesterday you acted like  you got my back and then you told Jack".

"I do-don't know what you're talking about". He pretended to not know.

Gosh he's complicated.

"Stop being a pussy and just tell me".

"Okay okay! I did tell Jack". I rolled my eyes walking to the door.

"But listen I didn't mean it. I just said you two were hanging out as friends.I'm sorry". He grabbed my arm.

I sighed.

"Alright I forgive you".

There was a long sound of silence.

"So... is everything okay with you and Daniel? You looked annoyed as he left". He claimed.

"He's just being a petty...but hey, let's go enjoy the game".

Zach Pov

Her beautiful smile as her eyes shined in the light making me tempted just to kiss her.

Gosh.

Why do I have to like her...
____________

Authors Note: guess there's another member on the love triangle woofff ;)

Comment for more and let me know whatcha think❤️