Word Spreads Quickly

Third POV
It didn't take long for news of the new military to reach the city of Vale. Faunas in the city had learned of this group and were inspired to be more of themselves. They let their Faunas parts show for the world to see but they didn't care since they backed the Brotherhood of Steel. Several even started carrying the Brotherhood Flag that were taken as pictures during the start of the colonization effort. Several people posted different images of both the soldiers and their flag and equipment. This spread like wildfire on social media as well as the standard media. It didn't take long for Beacon students, as well as students all across Remnant, to find out about this. A certain black haired Cat Faunas is checking it now.

Blake POV
I had finished checking the website on my scroll as I smiled, seeing that humans and Faunas were finally getting along. I continued to scroll through the posts on the website. I then came across a live video feed of the new Chapter Master has been selected. I clicked on it and the video showed a reporter explaining what was going on and was about to say who it was until they stepped onto the stage. I went wide eyed as I saw my father up on stage. He was talking about the things the Brotherhood did for them, how they helped defeat the Grimm Hordes on the island, even how they've done so much for them. He even said that he was offered the Chapter Master title that he accepted with honor. Two knights came and stood next to him as they saluted the crowd and they were soon followed by two Steel colored Grimm with Black Eyes instead their normal look. Both were Beuwolves that had been given true armor and domesticated so that they were ready to fight for the people. As my father ended his speech, he urged Faunas around Remnant to not be afraid of their heritage and let it show.

Ghira: Don't be afraid of who you are, embrace it and you will know no fear. You will have the strength to keep going if you never surrender and believe in not only yourself, but those around you. You are strong alone, but together you can be great. Never fight alone because everyone needs someone beside them.

I smiled as my father left the stage and was followed by the two knight and the two Grimm as the reporter was shown again.

Reporter: There you have it folks, the chieftain of the village we are currently standing in is now the Chapter Master of the Menagerie Chapter. How will things turn out now that the Brotherhood of Steel is the official military power of Menagerie, only one way to find. Time in next time.

As the footage cut out, I grabbed some stuff from the room and was about to exit when Yang burst through the door.

Yang: Blake, did you see the broadcast?!

Blake: Yeah, I did. It's really great to see that humans and Faunas are finally able to cooperate now that the Brotherhood is here.

Yang: I know, right, but Cardin is extremely pissed that the group is helping the Faunas so much. He keeps saying that their probably nothing but terrorists but no one believes him in the slightest.

Blake: Finally people are standing up to the bastard. He's getting what he deserves.

Yang: I know, no one's ever stood up to him since... since Jaune.

Her head hung low as she said it. I, too, felt sadness wash over me as I remembered the events that transpired four months ago.

Blake: I know Yang, we all miss him, but there's nothing we can do about it. What happens in the past stays in the past, and we can't change it.

Yang: We still should have done something. Anything really.

Blake: Wed probably be in the same boat as him right now.

Yang: Anyways, where are you going?

Blake: I'm going to see my dad, the new Chapter Master.

Yang: That's why he looked so familiar! Anyways, good luck out there.