Reunion

Third POV
When people found out about Jaune being alive, they all thought it was a hallucination, but when they checked to make sure they weren't dreaming they found out that what they were seeing was true. Several posts on social media websites could be found relating to the new Brotherhood of Steel Knight Captain. It didn't take long for pictures of the young soldier to get out as well. Several people who knew his family sent links to them and told them what was going on. At first they didn't want to believe it, but upon using the links they found out it was all true. Jaune really was back. They then decided that they would soon visit him in the Brotherhood Citadel. Back in Vale, the Brotherhood had finished building the new Citadel. It was meant to look like the Pentagon on both the inside and the outside. With a recruitment center in the front entrance, as well as a visiting post to welcome family and friends of the soldiers, there were also many other different facilities in this structure. In the top left wing was a computer lab where some of the scribes worked on making AI programs and researching new technology and equipment. In the top right wing was an engineering center where the other scribes would build the prototypes of the designs and test them before permitting them to be built or if they needed more work. I'm the bottom left wing was an assembly line where the approved designs were built and mass produced for the soldiers and new recruits. In the bottom right wing was the barracks where both the soldiers, scribes, and aircrew slept when not on patrol, training, working, or out on missions. In the front of the Citadel was reception where people could enter to go on a tour of the Citadel, join the ranks of the Brotherhood, or sign in to visit family and/or friends. One soldier in particular was getting a visit from you know who.

Jaune POV
I was currently in the courtyard training with my laser rifle when a message come up on my Pipboy.

C. M.: I need you to report to the visitation center at once, a few people are here to see you.

When I got the message, I immediately stopped firing and put my rifle on my back as I went to the visitation center. I was curious as to who was visiting me because it could have been anyone. When I got there, though, the ones I saw were my family. The first person I saw was my mother, Alison Arc. She had a Dirty Blonde hair color that went down to her shoulder, as well as green eyes. Next was Justice, the eldest sister. She had hair that went down to her waistline and it was kept straight, having light blue eyes. Next was the second oldest Marry, she had wavy, red hair and cut it to where it went to where her neck met her head, as well as having yellow eyes. The third oldest is my sister faith. She had long, curly, blonde hair that went to her shoulders and she had lilac eyes. Up next were my twin sisters Joan and Prudence. They have blonde hair, Joan have her's short straight and Prudence having hers long and wavy. Then there's Gabrielle who has gold, wavy hair that reaches her shoulders and emerald eyes. Finally, there was Hope who had short, curly, blonde hair and hazel eyes. I guess dad was too busy with work to get here, I know how he is. When Hope saw me, she bolted at me like a bullet before giving me a hug. I'll say this much, each one of them reacted differently as we caught up with what's been happening while I was 'away.' Things sure have changed since then. When news got around that I was gone, the village was hit pretty hard as I was one of the nicest people around. Always ready to help out where I could, being there for those who have lost, and so on. What some people say is right, sometimes bad things do happen to good people, I just wish I could've told them sooner that I was alive. When Marry said she wanted to see my face, I got a little nervous but got past it as I showed them what remained. They were surprised by the scars I had but they didn't care, I was still me and that's what mattered to them. Marry gave me a nougy for scaring them for so long. It felt good to be back, except for the nougy.

Marry: So, you're a knight captain, now. Heh, I always knew you had it in ya.

Jaune: Says the one who would constantly kick my ass in sparring matches.

Marry: True.

When she said that we all shared a laugh, remembering the good times we spent before I disappeared. It felt good to see my family again, but then two knights came in.

Knight: Sir, it's almost time.

Jaune: 'sigh' Alright then, let's get it over with.

Justice: What are they talking about?

The newest Citadel has been set up, and guess where it's been built?

When none answered, they saw the smile on my face as they knew what I would say.

Jaune: Arcadia. Meaning that I'll be stationed between both the one here and the one at home, so I'll be able to visit when I'm there.

When I said yah, Hope ran up and gave me another hug. I guess they all got in on it as I could feel their arms wrap around he armor.

Jaune: Also, in bing promoted by two ranks today.

When I said that, they all looked at me and hugged me again before letting go.

Hope: So, what's your new rank gonna be?

Faith: Come on little brother, tell us.

Joan and Prudence: Please.

Jaune: Alright, alright. I'm being promoted to Paladin.

???: He's earned that title with both honor and pride, then.

We all turned around to see who said that and surprisingly enough, it was the Chapter Master. She rarely ever spoke to anyone directly except when they are being promoted or during a funeral.

Elizabeth: Your son has done many great things for the Brotherhood ma'am. He's earned this title, and I'm proud to fight alongside a capable soldier.

Alison: Thank you Chapter Master, I'm just glad he's alright.

Third POV
The two had talked for a while and when it came time for Jaune to be promoted, his family was there to see him as he wore his marine uniform that was given to him when he first signed on. He always wore it and held his head high when he did. When the ceremony ended, he was officially a Paladin. With that, he was given new responsibilities and tasks to make sure that he was ready for anything. He knew that he'd have to be ready, and he hoped that the others were as well.