The Truth is Revealed

Third POV
Two weeks had passed since the first Goliath was built. With the assembly lines now fully operational, building these behemoths of a vehicle could easily be done. In the two weeks that prior to the first ones completion, a whole fighter wing of them from five factories each was made. There being thirty factories within the Citadel, half of which are used for the Goliath Construction, and counting there are three new fighter wings worth of Goliaths. Each wing was soon sent to one of the three remaining kingdoms. In Vaccuo, the Brotherhood was seen as protectors of both Humans and Faunas alike. In Atlas, they made an alliance with the Atlesian Military where they became allies. In Mistral, they were shown the greatest of hospitality from the citizens. The Chapters that were being set up in these kingdoms had been done both quickly and effectively as they had newer, better technology. With the newest consumer good to Remnant released by the Brotherhood, the Pipboy, people were quite curious as to how it worked. With it they could see their physical health, what items they are carrying on them, and so much more. Things weren't always right in the world, though. During this time, the extremist cell of the White Fang has been trying to take down the Brotherhood and ultimately failing. With the armor and weaponry they have, winning against the White Fang was easy. Many of the White Fang's soldiers had either turned on the extremists or surrendered. Those that were still loyal were losing hope with every defeat they suffered. Even during the night, they couldn't win. They had lost to a group whose armor let them see during the night. Each victory for the Brotherhood meant either new soldiers or more POW's. Even though they were taken prisoner, they were treated as if they were comrades. Many were even recruited as soldiers into the Brotherhood. While in Vale, those that didn't know that Jaune was still alive, i.e. most of Team RWBY, PNR, CFVY, and SSN (Sun became a member of the Brotherhood and promised not to tell.), were still unable to let go of the past. This had meant that Blake had won the bet and Jaune had to tell them the truth. He was not looking forward to this.

Jaune POV
I just heard from Blake that the others still have yet to let go, so that means I have to tell them the truth. I was at the meeting spot waiting for them to show up. Sun was already here since he was part of the squad I now lead. Thing is, what was I going to say? I decided to use the voice changer I was given and kept my helmet on. As we waited, Sun decided to pass the time with small talk.

Sun: So, how are you gonna lay it on them?

Jaune: I don't know, probably really cryptic or bluntly.

Sun: Go for cryptic, that way they can figure it out on their own.

Jaune: Alright, cryptic it is. Still doesn't make me less anxious, though.

Sun: Anxious how? Can't wait anxious or butterflies anxious.

Jaune: Butterflies.

Sun: Ah, good to know.

When we got finished talking, the four teams had finally showed up to see the two of us standing there and waiting. I had activated my voice changer just before they showed up.

Neptune: Alright man, what did you wanna talk to us about and who's the other guy.

Jaune: 'Wow, was I really this dense when I was in school. Damn.'

Sun: He's the CO of the squad in part of and the reason I asked you all here to talk is because he knows something that y'all might wanna hear.

As he said that, Blake, who was in the back, smiled at the both of us as I spoke in the changed voice.

Jaune 'Voice Changer': I heard of what happened a couple months back, I'm sorry that it happened to some one like him.

Pyrrha: It's fine, you had nothing to do with the incident.